Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t have an RP server. We’ve seen what happens when people try to RP. People who don’t like them for other reasons decide to make up that they’re being racist
One way or another, they lost their guild privileges. If tagged members were genuinely roleplaying, and nothing else, what's to say they would have been disbanded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's what people do when there are others better than them nowadays, they try to undermine their character in any way possible.
A guild disbanded for misbehavior/trolling at the very least. What character?
Old 03-28-2021, 12:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One way or another, they lost their guild privileges. If tagged members were genuinely roleplaying, and nothing else, what's to say they would have been disbanded?

A guild disbanded for misbehavior/trolling at the very least. What character?
Considering you and everyone else still can't give me an actual answer on what they did wrong, I'm going to assume the GMs acted just to quell people who were crying.
Old 03-28-2021, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Why don't you ask them why they disbanded Nirgon's racist parody guild?
Old 03-28-2021, 02:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering you and everyone else still can't give me an actual answer on what they did wrong, I'm going to assume the GMs acted just to quell people who were crying.
Gaslighting 101. "Oh nobody can tell me a good reason" as if any reasonable adult could not see the edgelord race bait tactics of using brown avatars with thinly-disguised RL names and other such behavior. Dismiss the good reasons and blame the GM's, implying that they are somehow weak and just "give in" to unspecified "crying". Basically staff-bashing, since your assertion is the staff acted with no reason.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 03-28-2021, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

OP needs jesus confirmed
https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blueeepinya
Old 03-28-2021, 03:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you ask them why they disbanded Nirgon's racist parody guild?
So you're telling me that you don't actually know, and you're just exuding bullshit and speculation.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gaslighting 101. "Oh nobody can tell me a good reason" as if any reasonable adult could not see the edgelord race bait tactics of using brown avatars with thinly-disguised RL names and other such behavior. Dismiss the good reasons and blame the GM's, implying that they are somehow weak and just "give in" to unspecified "crying". Basically staff-bashing, since your assertion is the staff acted with no reason.
I'm not asking for a good reason, I'm asking for THE reason.

So you're telling me since I'm white and if I wanted to min-max a mage, I couldn't because then it would be thinly-veiled racism?

As for using RL names, some people just aren't creative with names and don't want to spend the time. Or is it offensive to little people if you made a halfling named Shorty?

My assumption is the staff acted with the reason that they received, likely, numerous, continuous reports from the same 3-5 people, and due to the political climate at the time, felt it would be a safe decision to keep their community alive.

It's a decision I'm sure many would make, and I might have as well.

However: Not one have I been told something actually racist or rule breaking they've done. I agree, gaslighting 101, except that it's coming from nonsensical leftists like you who are actually racist.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Tentarro is white???
Old 03-28-2021, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not gaslighting it's sea-lioning.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tentarro is white???
As I've said before on this forum, only a fool would give away anything about their personal life to the drug addicts and morons posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not gaslighting it's sea-lioning.
You don't know what either is, obviously.

Still waiting on the racism they actually did, as opposed to what was perceived by closet racists.
Closed Thread