Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2021, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP should have protected themselves.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a lot more law abiding when I first got out of the Military. Now if a cop even asks me a question I immediately start cursing them out, the last time one stopped me he asked me why I was walking in work boots and I told him because I have a real job and started making fun of him for being fat, he was so mad that when his partner showed up and told him to leave me alone he was still cursing at me as I walked away lmao.

I really got under his skin. I came home and made a post about the prick onf acebook and people immediately knew who I was and told me the guy has the medical condition known as micro penis (they went to school with him and saw him in the locker room), and that his wife fucks every single guy in town while he's at work. Not surprised he went into this line of work at all.
Old 04-29-2021, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta give it to you Recondo, u ree ally know how to trigger the nerds
I won troll of the year award on Sherdog back when there was serious competition and low moderation. However, I got banned when I accepted the award because the mods argued that I admitted to trolling (before I had just played dumb 24/7). To this day I'm still IP banned and it's not worth trying to start over a new account via VPN because of the way the system works there. Like a new account can only reply, can't make threads or whatever, and you have to talk like a politician for literally months before you can make a single thread, and then if you make a single controversial or inflammatory thread you will get banned.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won troll of the year award on Sherdog back when there was serious competition and low moderation. However, I got banned when I accepted the award because the mods argued that I admitted to trolling (before I had just played dumb 24/7). To this day I'm still IP banned and it's not worth trying to start over a new account via VPN because of the way the system works there. Like a new account can only reply, can't make threads or whatever, and you have to talk like a politician for literally months before you can make a single thread, and then if you make a single controversial or inflammatory thread you will get banned.
sheeple pwned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2021, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

The more open you are, the less powerful you are. You need to stop posting every single thing that pops into your brain
Old 04-29-2021, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The more open you are, the less powerful you are. You need to stop posting every single thing that pops into your brain
Only weak men seek power on the internet.

I'm powerful IRL which is why I'm transparent AF.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only weak men seek power on the internet.

I'm powerful IRL which is why I'm transparent AF.
No you aren't. You're a loser IRL, and you're the village idiot here.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-29-2021, 12:39 PM
Kobold

From the article where OP apparently doxxed his own home town:

"Bikers calling themselves American Patriots soon drowned out the crowd, revving their engines across the street in the KFC parking lot."

Poetry.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 04-29-2021, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is real good advice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2021, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the article where OP apparently doxxed his own home town:

"Bikers calling themselves American Patriots soon drowned out the crowd, revving their engines across the street in the KFC parking lot."

Poetry.
I've also posted my real name, address, my public facebook, military service, employers, pictures of my house and vehicles, etc.

Why would any of this be scary? This shows the boomer-nature of P99 players, and how old and antiquated they are.

To the younger generation the red flag is when someone won't reveal who they are in real-life. Like good luck getting into any WoW Discord server without verifying that you're identity. Unless you're a registered sex offender, a serious criminal or you're doing something illegal.... then why would you want to hide your identity?

Ironically I almost got kicked out of an Overwatch Discord server a couple of months ago because they thought it was creepy that they didn't know who I was...

And yeah, I use VPNs, but not when it comes to playing a social game where you meet other people and become friends with them... it actually scares me when someone is online 18+ hours a day, 7 days a week, but no one has seen a picture of them or knows who they really are.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:48 PM
Banned

drugs and unemployment
Closed Thread