Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2021, 11:14 AM
Banned

Default Really fucking Great Everquest LORE vidz

https://youtu.be/Slg_O5izgAU

The 2cnd one were he talks about the ogres goblins and giants is welll fucking done.

Also there's this girl called lorewhore galore

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQw...D-zocyqnJYwCHg

I am niether of these ppl so this isn't some self promotion, but these ppl are doing great justice to norrath

BRAD BLESS YOU ALL!
Old 04-29-2021, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Makes me excited about New World with Bill Trost as Creative Director and Smedley as Studio Head. New Interesting Lore!! I hope..

Maybe a bit off topic but here is a little "lore" on Brad.

Kinda shows off what he was concerned with in a way with the long panning, music, and showing off the sky, trees, sunrise/set, god rays.. the stuff few people care about today. That slow movement of trees rather than some hyper wind.. He cared about the smallest things. No one has done Sky quite like Brad did Sky, Time, and how it associates with the Lore, It was all Brilliant. Anyways RIP Brad, Long live Aradune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2021, 04:58 PM
Banned

No need for the swears jeez bub.
Old 04-30-2021, 10:13 AM
Banned

Ur right i shouldnt have screamed.

I watched all of brad videos it was cool to see hte game progress over 2 years, realy started to feel the atmo with wildlands

I hope it realeases because it does look gorgeous aand i think the newest shots of the wildlands and stuff really who how far the team has come with their aesthetic and kept it together.

good choices in music for sure toooo

i desperately want a lvl 115 character on live that i can use to explore the lore of EQ aswell. Or at least see the zones. Wish MMOs ofered a 'spectatre' account that I could use to lurk the worlds and read quest dialogue without actually effecting the players in the game worlds (maybe limit only to the previous expansion) so ppl have time to figure stuff out without spectaters, but everyo9ne does betas these days and figures stuff out way b4 the launch on mmos anyway
Old 04-30-2021, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I think a spectral explorer account would be quite nice. There have been some full GM powers servers in EQ EMU that you could find and explore zones but the game itself is in various states of disrepair depending on what whoever did to load the game up.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread