Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Default Paying for 90 + rez in Warliks Woods

200p, until the timer goes out.

Msg; Horntail
Old 09-15-2018, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Try /who all cleric 56 60 (or 45 55 if you get desperate enough for 90% rez). Start with people close, then people in EC/WC or at other zones with circles/spires in them, and then finally try people far away. Always offer to pay for ports.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

tried... its tough gettin folks to warsliks...
Old 09-15-2018, 03:31 PM
Orc

ikki war 4 life
Old 09-15-2018, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tried... its tough gettin folks to warsliks...
It shouldn't be.

Come to think of it, The Overthere is one zone away (although many clerics might not know or might forget that) and most high level clerics have OT hammers. If it were me I'd drag the corpse to the OT zone line then pitch it that way to rezzers: "I'm looking for a rez in Warsliks, right at the Overthere zone line ..." That way they know they just have to hammer in, run across one zone, zone-in, rez, and they're done.

Also I'd do a /who all overthere cleric frequently (or just hang out in OT while you wait and do / cleric to make things easier, plus you can also beg in /ooc), as clerics probably pop in to OT fairly often and then run off (or port off) to other places. But if you can catch a nice one before they do ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-15-2018 at 03:51 PM..
Old 09-15-2018, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Finally got one thanks.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Grats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Closed Thread