Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2021, 03:06 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2021, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had to say goodbye to this gentleman today.

His trip across the rainbow bridge was easy. He was a loving Papa and sweet old man.
Sorry for your loss. He was very handsome.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:09 PM
Banned

special goodbye to u too lulz. You do occupy a certain archetype in my head, the semi-autistic totally lost of any spirit, who i wish i could reach but is frightened of God, fearing his worship a little too gay looking. I will think of u now and then, and pray you win the woman lotto and experience a human intimacy other than ur single mom's. ps redhead is literally the only thing similar dummy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-25-2021 at 03:25 PM..
Old 03-25-2021, 03:11 PM
Banned

Old 03-25-2021, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry for your loss. He was very handsome.
Yeah, he was a great guy. Took really good care of us and watched over everybody here.

I couldn't bare to let a feral dog get him. Couldn't stand up this morning.

The vet was really gentle and he went to sleep purring and happy. He had a really great life outdoors. Always free. Always looking out for his babies.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

That's the worst part of having of pets. I'm glad he went peacefully. Sounds like he was really loved.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

His trip across the rainbow bridge was easy. He was a loving Papa and sweet old man.
Big Rip
Old 03-25-2021, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm at the end of my rope with you, having watched you very deliberately encourage Cecily's psychotic behavior yet again in the last 2 days, immediately after I expressed to you the effective and disgusting angle she is employing. Of course you know what I am talking about. If the compulsion really takes you so subtly that you can't see it, I am deeply sorry. But I would eat a shoe if that were really true, as you blink and forget calling me a whore yesterday to egg her on when she was displaying pre-meltdown mania. Here I am literally still trying to help her get over this after how wrong she has done me, and you join in. You're truly awful.

Pokesan same rope, but I think he's just completely careless and stupid in behavior, well beyond what he's capable of. Unloving & unhelpful, & still flexing his N word pass at me in PMs after my messages.

Cecily just the same old jealous obsession, chillingly evil manipulative domineering friend guiding her into it, and the behavioral issues called down upon me by those factors, of course. Just a potent vehicle for revealing your uncontrollable sadism, and the absolute passivity and unlovingness of pokesan. Nexii would do well to remember you both creepy ones act in envy.

Peace out my sad old friends. The circle grows smaller and the mutual abuse (& cellulite) less diluted.
Craving to be a part of the abuse cycle is the best I can guess as to magnetaress's issue. Mostly to receive abuse through rambling cries for help but also enabling it.

I'm fine really. Living in the real world unlike the rest here. It completely is envy, the hope that I'm somehow on their level or could be brought down to it by their words which is laughable. Family, friends and work are all going great. It's only out of the desire to help now that I've bothered to reply on threads like this. But at a certain point you have to cut loose and say lost causes are lost causes.

All the kings horses and all the king's men, couldn't put Cecily and friends back together again.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Naw.
Old 03-25-2021, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Aww, RIP young man!!!
Closed Thread