Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 01:01 PM
Aviak

Default Wood Ed lord armor art

Hey all this is the last you’ll see from me for a while I have painting to be done outside of Norrath but here is what I think wood elf lord Velious armor should look like mixed in with my own touches. See below

https://i.imgur.com/gcVYOZP.jpg Legs boots and bracers

https://i.imgur.com/VlXA8EW.jpg Helm cuirass and right pauldron

Note— wood elf not wood ed hahaha
Last edited by Solus; 04-30-2021 at 01:27 PM..
Old 05-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

I like the helm in particular. EQ needed more ornate visuals for the headslot, circlets and headbands that showed, and helmets with feathers on the side just like the art on the box showed. Curious what that breastplate looks like on the reverse side, considering the original back plate for male wood elves bears a resemblance to cojones.

Also, it would be cool to eventually see your take on armor for the other elves.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:52 AM
Banned

i thought you were trolling us with the engorged phallic metal belt
Old 05-02-2021, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i thought you were trolling us with the engorged phallic metal belt
Haha the page opened and did warn to be 18 or older.

Really love the sketches if only you were in the art department in 98.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Aviak

Default Ty

Ty all for the replies. I am going for the box art look with my own touches, will probably do some high elf dark elf and half elf in my spare time. The helm is what I’d imagine the velious one to look like, I have a 60 wood elf warrior and I can’t upgrade my thurg helm without looking like an alien/power ranger. Also elves are very sensitive to certain areas, and although tunare blessed codpieces are a symbol of prestige, our elf is humble so he went with the belt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2021, 11:30 AM
Aviak

Default Ty

Ty all for the replies. I am going for the box art look with my own touches, will probably do some high elf dark elf and half elf in my spare time. The helm is what I’d imagine the velious one to look like, I have a 60 wood elf warrior and I can’t upgrade my thurg helm without looking like an alien/power ranger. Also elves are very sensitive to certain areas, and although tunare blessed codpieces are a symbol of prestige, our elf is humble so he went with the belt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread