Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 07:55 PM
Large Bat

Default Folgorth's guide to Warriur!

Hi. Me is Ogre Warrior. Folgorth see many warriors out there that say "Hey Folgorth, how come you tank so good?". Me always say trick is to bash good. How does you bash good? I tell you. Warriur all about you's weapon n' armors. Here good stuff to have:

First is weapons. Many weapons do many goodful things...

Lamentation x2: Me like lamentation because they fast, they hurt, and it
make stupid casters no use magics! Faster swings means they get pushed
more.

Oggok cleaver: It expensive, me know, but worth it! Folgorth get 800+ crit
damages while berserk sometimes! Not good to use unless berserk.

Short Sword of Ykesha and Obsidian Shards: Get any combination of these if you is poor and no can get better!

Folgorth see many tank weapons out there, but me decide use...

Sarnak warhammer: It not cost too much. Sarnak hammer have good
damage, and good stun proc. very popular masher!

Scimitar of the Ykesha: Again, good damage, and good proc. Most of all, it free!
Just wait in scarey kithicor forest, and it easy! Eventually, adventurers kill "know it all" dark elves. Dey think dey so smart...

Silken Whip of Ensnaring: Dis weapon good for snare. sometimes aggro, but only if
you no have better. snare is good tho! It make stuff stand still so can bash gooder!

Spectral Bow: It free and easy! Just loot when you getting seb key!

Weapons is the core to good warriur. Folgorth have no spells. Folgorth have no fancy monk kick and can no figure out how to stab mob in back. Folgorth only have many weapons, and can never have enough variety!

Here more things you need...

Pegasus Cloak: It not easy to find, but if you do, you can fly!

Larrikan's Mask: For good invisible. it cheap, and easy to find. Even warriur need to sneaky too! If can afford, get incarnadine breastplate. It betterer, and make you look like santa!

Worker sledgemallet: Everyone need this, especially warriur. You stuck in dungeon? Bash monster head and get out! You stuck in KC? you bash friend's head and get out! it that easy! Some guilds help you get dis free. You can pay
for puppet strings click too and get it!

Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap: It cheap, and it good. You use to get out of dieing. You use to get to WC. You use to raid. Get one! You recharge for 200pp. If not know how recharge, ask a raider.

10 dose ant potion: Dis for ogre and troll (why you be troll? you stoopid?) It make ogre butt look prettier in dress.

Journeyman's boots: Okay, okay. I know, you saying "But Folgorth! Jboots so expensive!" Yes, it is, but it the price for greatness! Get this however you can!

And finally, armors. You need butt protected rite? Well, there many many options. You no want all stamina/hp tho. You also want str, dex, agi, AC, magic resist, all of it. Too many warriur get all sta/hp and sad that they no can dps. Here some of my favorites!

Skull shaped barbute: This very good, and very cheap. get one!

Carnal Pauldrons: This good because it free. If royals camped, or you need exp, get it in solb!

Platinum Fire Wedding Ring: Everyone know this one!

Grotesque mask: Who care if ugly? it cheap and have dex!

Cloak of Shadows: This better than Hooded Black Cloak. Many say "Nuh uh! Hooded Black cloak have hp!". I say proc better than hp! and it cheaper!

Cobalt Boots: It have good AC, cheap, and best, has str buff clicky!

Indicolite: Warrior have special set that available in plane of hate! It called indicolite. It very good, because it best gear, and doesn't cost plat! Zek knows, you spend enough plat already right? In slots where you can get indicolite, buy
cheap armors and be patient!

Haste item: Now, many of you say "why no fbss Folgorth?" Because that thing expensive! If you can afford, fine. If you not Bill Gates, be patient and get free haste item in sky with any sky guild! It easy and rots almost every day! It not alot of haste compared to RBB or CoF, but if you gonna spend monies, spend monies on what matters. It called Belt of Contention. Look it up!

There many more items to choose from, but these give good bashin' for the budget. If you has lots of money, chances are you no need this guide anyway.

Other than gear, you need know how play warrior. It actually easy! You make taunt hotkey, and bash (or kick) hotkey. then you taunt and bash! It that easy!

However, you need learn about combat too... read this lots: http://wiki.project1999.com/Game_Mechanics

Learn how taunt and berserk works. Learn what str/dex/sta/agi/ac do for you. Do these things and you on the road to bashing gooder!
Last edited by Folgorth; 06-26-2014 at 01:25 AM..
Old 06-26-2014, 12:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

hey fatty. im trying to find that invis mask, but apparently ogre spelling sucks! please tell me where to find said invisible mask? lorrikan's?
Old 06-26-2014, 01:28 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleech [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey fatty. im trying to find that invis mask, but apparently ogre spelling sucks! please tell me where to find said invisible mask? lorrikan's?
I is too good speller! Folgorth win 1/3 Ogre spelling bees! It stung me though, so I squish it...

http://wiki.project1999.com/Larrikan%27s_Mask
Old 06-26-2014, 01:53 AM
Orc

Thanks fer the guide, Folgorth, it read gud!
Old 06-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

This is a priceless treatise that must be published and submitted to the United Stats Library of Congress' rare collection.

We will treasure this well-founded wisdom for all time.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Someone get this man a wiki entry. Also mighty folgorth you have kick stun, much cooler than silly monk jump kick!
Old 07-03-2014, 01:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Nice guide!
Old 07-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

I was reading this at work.... and someone else happened to look at the page and thought I was reading a seven year old that got loose on the internet. I was cracking up so hard.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:05 AM
Sarnak

+1 would read again!
Old 07-17-2014, 06:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Some great info on this post! Bump!
Closed Thread