Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-23-2019, 01:01 PM
Skeleton

Default UI Bug: No item names while hovering over item with mouse

Just as title says, cant see item names of things unless I right click and hold or hold down alt button. Use to be able to hover over item with mouse and item name would pop up.

Tried swapping to every single different UI, logging out/in, zoning, and fresh reinstalling Titanium client with current patch files (50d) and still no luck.

Please help
Old 10-23-2019, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darula [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just as title says, cant see item names of things unless I right click and hold or hold down alt button. Use to be able to hover over item with mouse and item name would pop up.

Tried swapping to every single different UI, logging out/in, zoning, and fresh reinstalling Titanium client with current patch files (50d) and still no luck.

Please help
Item names of things? Can I get more information?
Old 10-23-2019, 01:18 PM
Skeleton

Yeah sorry, previously when I have hovered over an item that I have equipped or is in my inventory the name of that item would pop up, so if I had a stack of muffins in my inventory and I hovered my mouse over it the world Muffin would pop up. Now that is not the case.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:21 PM
Aviak

This is a known bug and from what I've gathered it is PC related. I've had it resolve after restarting my computer a few times.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Strangely, rebooting was the only thing that fixed this issue when I encountered it previously.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

I'm glad it's fixed, but I noticed this happening if I alt tabbed out of the game and into another window. Restarting the game resolved it for me as well. I think the game just no longer recognizes that your cursor is hovering over an item if you alt tab out.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:26 PM
Skeleton

Zarkinfrood and Leonhard nailed it, fixed after rebooting computer a couple times. Thanks everyone.