Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 01:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FungusTrooper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it looks like daniel
I gave you the benefit of doubt, my tiny friend. But you failed me. According to your mustache based logic, this is also Daniel.

http://imgur.com/a/U7JxQiB

You and your ilk may now begin the schism over which Daniel to worship.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave you the benefit of doubt, my tiny friend. But you failed me. According to your mustache based logic, this is also Daniel.

http://imgur.com/a/U7JxQiB

You and your ilk may now begin the schism over which Daniel to worship.
literally the same face
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daniel.jpg (23.7 KB, 2 views)

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 10-31-2019, 02:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server is very toxic. I sat at a camp for two hours waiting on "list" even dropping heals sometimes just to have two of the parties friends jump in ahead of me.

And yes I know they jumped line because the guy with the list told me the 4 names ahead of me, none of which are the two that joined.

I would just like to add, since the only way to fix the community is to name and shame. The issue was with Trogdar <Auld Lang Syne> as he was the one to /t me when I asked to join list and he said sure I would be 5th after 4 others. Once they added the first not on the list I was given I asked "Guys not doing list then?" which he said it was someone else who said that person was replacing them, he then added another member from his guild to group.
Trogdar <ALS> seems to be a very cancerous character on p99. I have no idea how he's been guilded for this long, and how they deal with his abhorrent behavior. I say cancel that loser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FungusTrooper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally the same face
I agree the haircut and facial hair is similar, as I stated (more so the mustache than the hair, which any sweaty dark haired individual with hair a similar length can mimic after wearing a hat for 30 minutes).

However this is what Daniel looks like.

http://imgur.com/a/o4kF9Fq

As I suspected, this is a case of the semi blind seeing familiar shapes (mustaches) and applying it to any canvas they "see" fit!
Last edited by gundumbwing; 10-31-2019 at 02:27 AM..
Old 10-31-2019, 02:33 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trogdar <ALS> seems to be a very cancerous character on p99. I have no idea how he's been guilded for this long, and how they deal with his abhorrent behavior. I say cancel that loser.
I am "happy" to hear I am not the only one to have had an issue with him then. I did let an Officer in his guild know, who knows what good it will do
Old 10-31-2019, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree the haircut and facial hair is similar, as I stated (more so the mustache than the hair, which any sweaty dark haired individual with hair a similar length can mimic after wearing a hat for 30 minutes).

As I suspected, this is a case of the semi blind seeing familiar shapes (mustaches) and applying it to any canvas they "see" fit!
You haven't made your point until you shave the halfling too.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
are you saying the character an actor plays is their own physical being and is not actually the actor anymore

because i got very sad news for you

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 10-31-2019, 02:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
are you saying the character an actor plays is their own physical being and is not actually the actor anymore

because i got very sad news for you
This is a weird response. But ill answer with a stern negative, I'm not saying that at all!

The actual actor and the character he is playing are woefully different. That's why it makes no sense to claim some large footed half-human looks like Daniel Day Lewis in a game when it doesn't at all, but does indeed share a single similar facial hair feature from a role said actor dressed up and styled to purposely mimic his role as a character he isn't in real life, even though it looks nothing like him outside of the movie.

Based on your recent logic I could post a pic of every single character Daniel has ever been in and claim they all look like your halflings face, because it's Daniel. Sound silly? Sure does!
Old 10-31-2019, 02:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is hilarious to see you saying this because you are such a wretched person that you personally lessened my enjoyment of being in The Second Sons. Their prolonged acceptance of your childish edgelord routine actually made me skip events that I knew you were attending on more than one occasion.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You haven't made your point until you shave the halfling too.
This is excellent! I'll consult the Oracle's of Photoshop to see what can be done.
Closed Thread