Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2019, 03:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Smile Solo spots for 29 druid in classic

Hey guys kind of noob here.. just hit 29 on my druid on teal and was wondering what’s some good spots for a Druid to root/rot. Now that I have 2 high level dots was hoping to solo a couple levels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] the online guides list a lot of places that are kunark :/
Old 12-24-2019, 04:08 PM
Orc

29-35 should be hag tower duo with another 30ish. at 35+ you can 'kinda' solo it but you will not be able to kill them on spawn unless you are "lucky" and dont get any named spawns
Old 12-24-2019, 04:45 PM
Large Rat

The Splitpaw spire area in SK is a chill solo camp, but those tend to be perma-camped. Aviaks in the same zone are also a possibility, but I don't really care for them.

Oh, and Wooly mammoths in Everfrost are a good option at that level, too.
Old 12-24-2019, 04:55 PM
Aviak

Saltwater crocs in Upper Guk are animals, gators in Cazic Thule might be tough at 29 but more doable in a level? Maybe Mammoths in Everfrost would get you to 30? Edit: Forgot about gnolls in SK, a bunch of spawns in zone you can grab and root rot at your leisure-
Last edited by Broor; 12-24-2019 at 04:57 PM..
Old 12-24-2019, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saltwater crocs in Upper Guk are animals, gators in Cazic Thule might be tough at 29 but more doable in a level? Maybe Mammoths in Everfrost would get you to 30? Edit: Forgot about gnolls in SK, a bunch of spawns in zone you can grab and root rot at your leisure-
I loved doing alligators in Cazic (starting at 28) ... so much so I made a wiki page about both the "Alligator Pit" and "Alligator Alley" camp spots. If you decide to go there, I'd recommend reading them.

If not, the Per-Level Guide has tons of options for all classes/levels. You can filter it to places that are specifically good for Druids, or you can filter it to only classic spots (although unfortunately you can't currently filter both; that's on my To Do list ... but usually one or the other narrows things down enough that you can manually "filter" through the rest).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-25-2019, 04:34 AM
Kobold

Does Cha help for druids charm?
Old 12-25-2019, 10:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

From what I’ve read druid charm isn’t affected by stats they work the same way necro charms do
Old 12-25-2019, 11:02 AM
Skeleton

Broon in SK can be done at 29. Droon and Proon are too high, but by the time you’ve meddled to full they should have despawned. Just watch out for the lion that paths to the river - he’s green, but he’ll still aggrieved if you med to close to his path while Broon rots.
Old 12-25-2019, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

Arent you suppose to bind in Qeynos, port to Karanas, run to SK gnoll spires, collect some of them Lore scrolls from the gnolls, gate and turn in, rinse and repeat? Turn them in one at a time.

The exp was massive per turn in.
Old 12-25-2019, 07:44 PM
Large Bat

At 29 I think I was doing East Commons guards, but should have been doing SK gnolls. That quest is sick.
Closed Thread