Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2020, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it's about the classic experience, as Rogean and Nilbog have stated over and over. On live, SoulFire was not abused like it is on p99. As soon as guilds began abusing it for the CH clicks post-velious, it was nerfed to only be clickable by paladins. Nerfing SoulFire to be only clickable by paladins would be the most classic change we've had in a while.
Good argument.
Old 03-14-2020, 09:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ask the guys who Ivandyr Hooped Trakanon down in 10 seconds how an item gets nerfed out of its classic state.
Hoop and Loot
Old 03-14-2020, 09:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it's about the classic experience, as Rogean and Nilbog have stated over and over. On live, SoulFire was not abused like it is on p99. As soon as guilds began abusing it for the CH clicks post-velious, it was nerfed to only be clickable by paladins. Nerfing SoulFire to be only clickable by paladins would be the most classic change we've had in a while.
Please don't make them unclassic and Paladin click only. Paladins should stay and only be useful on raids as a DS bot like Ratchet. Not true. I did see Ratchet DA engage and FTE a couple raid targets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can you imagine 20 odd Paladins having to take other essential class slots because they are the only class that can click on Soul Fire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I suggest, You get good or DIE trying. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stay classy Green and away from my BLUE pixels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2020, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

I'd like to propose the solution of everyone rolling a cleric. Not only would there then be a massive rez force available to benefit every other class, but then these types of issues would be resolved as you'd have your half-second (or better!) CH chain that would negate the need for a clickie.

The solution is more clerics! Be them alts or mains - each and every one would be welcome.

-Mcoy
Old 03-14-2020, 10:07 PM
Banned

If you really wanted too you could find a way to get the camp/spawn before they do. How bad do you want it? Are you willing to wear them out week after week? This is the way. Eventually they will compromise. All men/women/zers have their breaking points even the ones still in their mothers and fathers underground bunkers.
Old 03-14-2020, 10:29 PM
Aviak

This is easy to do. Just seed the world. Find one person bored with 50k to blow on a fun social experiment and basically have them make a post saying they’ll give 1k to every one who makes a new cleric to play. And they’ll get that money at like level 5 or 10 or something. Or some up front. Or a twink item to level easily to the point where they are useful.

Sky is the limit. Anyone can do this.

I have like 30k I’m not using but I’m probably not gonna play again til kunark really so. I dunno. Find someone who camps manastones that has like 500k with nothing to do with it and get them to make the game better.
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Old 03-14-2020, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

You could have 1 million clerics and people would still poop sock meaningless shit...tis the way of the neckbeard.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

wahh wahh

this non instanced non pvp game is causing situations where I'm getting blocked from immediate access to things
Old 03-15-2020, 12:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would farm soulfire like it was a manastone if only to fuck over whiny paladins and bottle their tears. But why all the tp?
To watch you suffer, while we have squeaky clean tears when we poopsock
---
Green
Vosttok the Luminary 60 Shaman
Megid 60 Wizard
Ryukerr 54 Druid
Vostt 51 Rogue
Old 03-15-2020, 12:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don't make them unclassic and Paladin click only. Paladins should stay and only be useful on raids as a DS bot like Ratchet. Not true. I did see Ratchet DA engage and FTE a couple raid targets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can you imagine 20 odd Paladins having to take other essential class slots because they are the only class that can click on Soul Fire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I suggest, You get good or DIE trying. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stay classy Green and away from my BLUE pixels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks... I guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Closed Thread