Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Interesting the mockery OP is receiving. The fact he is being dismissed through attacking him as a person, instead of his argument, actually lends credence to his argument for me.

It’s happened before, not out of the possibility to happen again.

Probably belongs in either a petition or even a pm to the top.
Old 06-20-2020, 04:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting the mockery OP is receiving. The fact he is being dismissed through attacking him as a person, instead of his argument, actually lends credence to his argument for me.

It’s happened before, not out of the possibility to happen again.

Probably belongs in either a petition or even a pm to the top.
It's a shame the green server has devolved into this rudimentary stand off between losers and actual losers. May Tunare bless all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 06-20-2020, 06:56 AM
Planar Protector

OP let me try to explain to you.

Lucan spawns every 7 days and is campable, therefore, it’s easy to time his spawn if you know the previous Time of Death(ToD). The other dragons and gods spawn in a window of 7 days (+/-) 8 hrs. With knowledge of the previous ToD for these and a tracker an entire guild can track these mobs with a ranger or pet class for the duration of the 16hr window. As that 16 hr window shrinks due to time passing without spawning people begin to be Very very ready To port to these things instantly when the MoB pops. Certain raid guilds And alliances will have 30-40+ People Logged in who’s sole purpose is to ready to go in a moments For the entire duration of these “windows”.
Old 06-20-2020, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Consider blue.
Old 06-20-2020, 09:23 AM
Banned

Beta's been over for a long time bud
Old 06-20-2020, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

It's pretty obvious when a mob is near the end of its spawn window. Not saying that's what happened, I honestly don't know, but we kept track of spawn times in my blue guild and would often call a batphone if it was the last hour in the Trak window or whatever. That's not cheating it's just math.
Old 06-20-2020, 10:50 AM
Server GM

Only Rog/Bog have the timers. I think you just got trolled good.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Why do most of the posts in here come from accounts with barely any comment history? Someone trying to drum up a conspiracy theory sounds like lol
Old 06-20-2020, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP let me try to explain to you.

Lucan spawns every 7 days and is campable, therefore, it’s easy to time his spawn if you know the previous Time of Death(ToD). The other dragons and gods spawn in a window of 7 days (+/-) 8 hrs. With knowledge of the previous ToD for these and a tracker an entire guild can track these mobs with a ranger or pet class for the duration of the 16hr window. As that 16 hr window shrinks due to time passing without spawning people begin to be Very very ready To port to these things instantly when the MoB pops. Certain raid guilds And alliances will have 30-40+ People Logged in who’s sole purpose is to ready to go in a moments For the entire duration of these “windows”.
Exactly this. Not the first baseless comment OP has made on the forums
Old 06-20-2020, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only Rog/Bog have the timers. I think you just got trolled good.
Is Rog/Bog the official new acronym for our BDFLs? I like it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread