Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America is still great it's just whinier than ever. See post by Lune to confirm.
It’s extremely easy to succeed here and with very little work we can easily lead the global fight for democracy, against poverty, and against climate change. The issue is all of the children who believe they’re entitled to a life that mommy and daddy promised them. Sorry pussies, you still have to exert effort and make good decisions to have good outcomes

Also, no one should vote or protest unless and until they’re both 1. Employed and 2. Physically fit (abs if you’re under 40). Anything less and you’re a parasite
Old 07-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obama was the worst until Trump came along, now Trump is the worst.

I can prove this mathematically.
I would like to see this proof, Obama doesn’t seem like the worst
Old 07-01-2020, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to see this proof, Obama doesn’t seem like the worst
US share of world GDP has declined every year under every President since the 1950 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Woke Locc; 07-01-2020 at 07:24 PM..
Old 07-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, no one should vote or protest unless and until they’re both 1. Employed and 2. Physically fit (abs if you’re under 40). Anything less and you’re a parasite
*2nd'd
Old 07-01-2020, 08:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
It’s extremely easy to succeed here and with very little work we can easily lead the global fight for democracy, against poverty, and against climate change. The issue is all of the children who believe they’re entitled to a life that mommy and daddy promised them. Sorry pussies, you still have to exert effort and make good decisions to have good outcomes

Silly question of the day.

Way back in 2003 I left corporate desk monkey status. Since then been a full time stay at home dad. No paycheck but do work harder now than in any of my previous jobs. I'm fit (6'1", 170 pounds, walk 30 miles a week). When my 2nd goes off to college I'll return to the paycheck scene.

Do I quality to vote in your world?
Old 07-01-2020, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obama was the worst.

I can prove this mathematically.
You don't need math, it is blatantly obvious to any one with a functioning brain
Old 07-02-2020, 05:12 PM
Banned

Well from an outsiders PoV:

Obama was a used carsales type of politician.
A bit of charisma, a bit of charm and a smile that got him through 8 years of presidency.

Completely unremarkable tenure with his biggest achievements been some terrible attempt at heathcare and letting creepy men into women's bathrooms.
Last edited by White_knight; 07-02-2020 at 05:29 PM..
Old 07-02-2020, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
US share of world GDP has declined every year under every President since the 1950 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was the point of the Pax Americana

We hoped helping, things like the Marshall plan and our military protection, would create a better world that avoided things like World War II. Unfortunately, we underestimated our own stupidity and the evil of certain tribes (the Chinese). Now it’s time to start calling dumb shit out within our culture, so that we can right the ship

That’s how dad did it. That’s how America does it
Old 07-02-2020, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

So people are voting for Joe Biden this time then?
Old 07-02-2020, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well from an outsiders PoV:

Obama was a used carsales type of politician.
A bit of charisma, a bit of charm and a smile that got him through 8 years of presidency.

Completely unremarkable tenure with his biggest achievements been some terrible attempt at heathcare and letting creepy men into women's bathrooms.
Sounds like you either didn't know or forgot about Obama's NSA mess. Although Bush gave the NSA some fairly broad powers shit really didn't hit the fan until Snowden. The Utah data center was/is a SUPER WTF is Obama and his cronies doing type thing.

By the end of his tenure there were 5 executive orders that basically gave the NSA authorization to collect any/all data and do with it as they please; no warrants needed.
Closed Thread