Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Make corpsing a bannable offense?
YES 171 51.66%
NO 100 30.21%
Don't Care 60 18.13%
Voters: 331. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Orc

Default Come together to make corpsing bannable!

I know I'm not the only one who hates all this corpsing LORE item crap going on lately especially with the most recent forum post shedding light on camp handoffs etc.

We need to come together as a community and try and get our Devs/GMs to make this a bannable offense.

Without corpsing camps like AC would not have looping lists of the same people. This would open it up for other people to come take a shot at it while others are off trying to get rid of their MQ or turn in for themselves.

What do you think? Are you for or against it? Would you like to see it made bannable?
Old 11-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Banned

This is slowly how live became so shitty.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is slowly how live became so shitty.
Call me, gay-j
Old 11-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Call me, gay-j
sick as fuck atm breh
Old 11-10-2014, 12:35 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Unfortunately is classic and will not be changed.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Orc

I'm still going to hope for the best and assume that the community can outrule the classic shit that is really not classic because it was not this prevalent back then.

I think getting rid of toxic causing tactics would be a huge benefit for the entire server (classic or not). Classic experiences that cause such a large amount of negativity across the entire playerbase should be ruled over.

You can't tell me that if 80% or more of your entire playerbase want it gone you would still keep it... Seems kind of silly to keep it in place just because it was in the game 15 years ago.

I don't know, I'm still rooting for the community to keep putting in their votes. This server was made by you awesome devs for our enjoyment and if something as stupid as corpsing ruins it for a majority of the players then well maybe the whole "isn't changing because it wasn't classic" mentality should go out the window for maybe just a few things.

This server isn't truly classic as it is anyways.

EDIT:

Also, I bet if you outlawed corpsing you would make a lot of RMTers really angry. Isn't that a win too?
Last edited by Ducket; 11-10-2014 at 12:53 AM..
Old 11-10-2014, 12:53 AM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still going to hope for the best and assume that the community can outrule the classic shit that is really not classic because it was not this prevalent back then.

I think getting rid of toxic causing tactics would be a huge benefit for the entire server (classic or not). Classic experiences that cause such a large amount of negativity across the entire playerbase should be ruled over.

You can't tell me that if 80% or more of your entire playerbase want it gone you would still keep it... Seems kind of silly to keep it in place just because it was in the game 15 years ago.

I don't know, I'm still rooting for the community to keep putting in their votes. This server was made by you awesome devs for our enjoyment and if something as stupid as corpsing ruins it for a majority of the players then well maybe the whole "isn't changing because it wasn't classic" mentality should go out the window for maybe just a few things.

This server isn't truly classic as it is anyways.
Blasphemy![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Banned

Why would you assume item farmers are associated in RMT??
Old 11-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Skeleton

If you spent this much time on the camp your butt wouldn't hurt so bad
Old 11-10-2014, 01:01 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you assume item farmers are associated in RMT??
I'm not assuming all people who farm items are in RMT. But i'm sure there are a few.
Closed Thread