Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

As someone who grew up in California the food capital of the entire galaxy, and moved to South Carolina for school, Carolina BBQ is indeed steaming dogshit. Tried it twice (first time thought, no, it can't be this bad, nobody can fuck up meat this badly) in 2017 and haven't looked back since. SC is mustard-soaked piss dogshit, and NC is vinegar-soaked piss dogshit. I'll take a tritip any day over some bullshit hick meat.

Interestingly, in spite of growing up in Arizona and California, Columbia SC has the best Mexican food I've ever eaten.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A handful of whackado's from California, Oregon and Washington have been saying something like this for our neck of the woods.. When some asshole (like me or any other sensible person) points out this is what the south attempted in the 1860's said whackado gets all frothy mouthed and screams stuff like "Fuck Trump" or BLM.

If the federal gov't let each state (or parts of states) become it's own country (as was originally intended in 1776) a shitstorm of epic proportions would ensue. Hell, Washington state is so divided now we could easily become 4 states.
Where chronics king, and men are chattels
Union boys will win the battles!
Old 07-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

If you're referring to beef please use the proper term - that's brisket, not barbecue.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Interestingly, in spite of growing up in Arizona and California, Columbia SC has the best Mexican food I've ever eaten.
Id be suprised to hear this but california mexican food is pretty great, so I trust you here... however I felt the best mexican food I could find in NC still used grade F meat compared to what I'd expect at a restaurant in California, so I just would always be left underwhelmed.

That said, I absolutely love NC so any of you out there that are upset at me for calln' out your area, know this one awesome fact about it:

90% of the internet's videos come from NC, I swear, just pay attention I guarantee within the week you'll see a video from NC or maybe 4 or 5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2020, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

It's true, we have naturally occurring veins of internet videos. You can get a permit and harvest them in the Fall.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like I'm missing something? How is this screenshot worthy? Not to mention thread worthy? So a guy talked about how Carolina BBQ sucks in a conversation about sauces? And he got blasted in ooc and called out in a thread because of it?

Is this real life?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 07-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like I'm missing something
Is this real life?
No, this is EverQuest.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Actually reading the OP didn't even cross my mind.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Its north carolina related, so it has to be posted online.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Weak Posts come in many forms

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread