Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 05:34 PM
Kobold

Thanks for the info and for doing some of the work for me you guys are awesome.
Old 10-20-2019, 07:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I understand. But think its silly that all races dont get cultural at the same time. (Trolls/Gnomes) It makes all races unique in their armor. Since this ends in velious trolls will never get cultural....lol. I think Half Elves are left out too.

Old 10-20-2019, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Trolls are just uncultured monstrous beasts, Half Elves are just second[super]+[/super] generation immigrants with poor ability to assimilate so no clear culture of their own (not that I have any problem with half elves; some of my best characters are half elves!) so To Be Honest: Working As Intended. Thanks Verant.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:19 AM
Orc

Cultural recipes are locked to race. So imbued ogre armor is craftable by ogres.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl0ri0s0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand. But think its silly that all races dont get cultural at the same time. (Trolls/Gnomes) It makes all races unique in their armor. Since this ends in velious trolls will never get cultural....lol. I think Half Elves are left out too.
Well, Blue will have custom content, and maybe the devs will fix that oversight. Who knows, maybe Trolls, Gnomes, and maybe even Half-Elves will have better culture than anyone else ... someday on Blue ...

... although Gnomes already have "cultural" (Tinkering), and I really don't think Half-Elves should get their own cultural (they should just be able to make Human AND Elven cultural ... their stupid race has nothing going for it, let them have that). But maybe Trolls, someday.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-08-2019, 06:00 AM
Sarnak

Picking CT will allow you a bit of a easier fraction grind for the Greenmist as well. Did it on my troll sk back on live and was still a pretty bad ass weapon at the time of content.

Edit- green will never see the patch that added other races to Greenmist unfortunately
Last edited by Gatorsmash; 11-08-2019 at 06:03 AM..
Old 01-23-2020, 03:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Cultural Armour - first iteration?

You mean the first cultural armour that came out? - The blue diamond stuff?

Ogres made Ogre and Troll armour.

Trolls got to make cultural recipe weapons - basically took existing weapons and enhanced them - some were pretty kick-ass at the time.

Felt a bit miffed not being able to make my own armor at that point but Honed SSoY made my green fella a bit of plat' back in the day.
Closed Thread