Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Large Rat

Default mag pets AC/stats

How do you know what the AC is on your pet? Just wondering since the patch/fix of today there were changes to fire, water, and earth pets but how do you know what their stats are to begin with?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Banned

you dont. fire is weakest armor, most dmg, water is middle on both dmg and armor, earth pet is most armor, lowest dmg.

Use whats appropriate for the project at hand.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

from reading previous posts it seems that fire pets were not taking as much damage as they should have been. hence the patch to chance AC

from memory Air originally had more AC than fire but less than water. however air pet had a higher dodge rating than all the other pets making them the best avoidance tanking pet (wearas earth is the best damage soaking tank especially with root)

water also had the best HP regen and used to be immune to poison (although i've read here somewhere that's not the case on this server)

I do have a question of my own though

mages can summon armour at higher levels. do mage pets wear it?
Old 09-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

i recall air having greater avoidance than others.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Banned

air pet is a rogue, yes it has higher avoidance, but if/when it gets hit, it gets hit hard. So it sucks =P

Also, yes, pets do wear armor, although only the visible peices that would show on your character make a difference...jewelry ect dont add or change a pet stats.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Aviak

air pet is monk, water pet is rogue but that is post 50
Old 09-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zianlo1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
air pet is a rogue, yes it has higher avoidance, but if/when it gets hit, it gets hit hard. So it sucks =P

Also, yes, pets do wear armor, although only the visible peices that would show on your character make a difference...jewelry ect dont add or change a pet stats.
Wrong, entirely lol
Old 09-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong, entirely lol
Unless its changed, then no, Im entirely correct. I was a necro from before RoK to through PoP. What I said is correct, was tested and shown. No, I wont find out where for you, because tbh I forgot where.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Banned

That's why they made belts for pets with +hp +haste, etc.? I bet those didn't do anything since they're not visible pieces of armor, right? *rolls eyes*

You must have been a pretty terrible necro. You won't find out where because you're wrong lol

Air pet is also a monk for post-49 pets. (kunark summons) So, that was wrong too.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

ITT: people assuming they know how the emulator works because 'they remember from live'
Closed Thread