Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm talking about the TLP that is in classic. You're probably talking about The Serpent Shrine or some other weird shit I've never even played before.

Solo'ing feels utterly fruitless on TLP, even if you are the most solo-friendly class like Necro it feels like you are absolutely gimping yourself by solo'ing. Mana regen is faster because combat is faster.
This was on Aradune the week Kunark dropped. Within a week the market was flooded with pre nerf fungi staffs because of seblis zone instancing, and TLP servers don't remove limited content very quickly. It is up for weeks instead of the classic timeline of one week. I bought a pre nerf fungi staff for like 2 krono.

I do agree the faster mana regen makes combat faster, which is probably why you are oom more often. But faster combat means faster leveling, which is another thing that makes TLP easier. Honestly even at level 37 on TLP I don't bother with resing because it is pretty quick to just make up the xp due to the fungi staff regen and faster mana regen/clarity pots.