Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 12:26 AM
Kobold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3pk9CMwtN0

Botched that one.
Old 09-30-2016, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

If you are patient your petition will probably bear fruit. The admins around here are super nice and will frequently reimburse for that kind of silliness. You do have to be patient though, since there's like 2 of them or something and they have day jobs.

feeling your pain though for sure. hang in there man. it ain't over yet!
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 09-30-2016, 12:52 PM
Banned

I am definitely patient lol slow and steady wins the race! Thank you all for commenting and giving me something to do while I was for a resolution
Old 10-01-2016, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

lesson learned - dont bind disarm to a movement key rofl

how hard is it to bind to like "g" or something and just hit that when you need it?
Old 10-01-2016, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

i mean something like forage or sense heading is ok for movement key but i dont understand why you would bind an attack ability to a movement key

you were asking for it
Old 10-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean something like forage or sense heading is ok for movement key but i dont understand why you would bind an attack ability to a movement key

you were asking for it
Indeed I did ask for it, put this up here for a good laugh, and hopefully save someone the anguish! Never again will disarm be there!
Old 10-02-2016, 03:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A suffered similar misfortune upon my first encounter with our dear Brother Zephyl. The man is bleeds ferocity and I was so taken by his fearsome aura when he approached me that I, instinctively, moves to disarm him. I was young and naive and similarly reaching for a dream. Admittedly it was a smaller one, I only slight the Robe of the Lost Circle.

He responded in kind to my advance. It all happened so quickly, I am at a loss for the details of our engagement. I made my move then he his. He was upon me in a flash. Righteous fury blazed within his eyes as his weathered fists pounded my supple ass. I lost consciousness and awoke to the discomforting jeers of the corrupt Freeport guard.

Naked and thirsty, I set out to recover my things. The commonlands were refreshing and I was so very relieved to meet with a druidess of considerable talent who spirited me to the feedrot and then safely delivered me to the Rathe Mountains. I returned to the site of our encounter, but he was gone. So, I collected my things and resolved to return the next day and each day thereafter until we might meet again and I should have the opportunity to share with him a better more disciplined side of myself.

I'll never forget that night.
This just got weird.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like you just got a little antsy in the pantsy. You should watch your sugar intake.
Old 10-02-2016, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droghan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So there was this EverQuest emulator my brother showed me back in 2009, it was called Project 1999. I have played it the most of any game since that night. We bought some of that devils lettuce and did it RIGHT! Ever since I was a kid I wanted to earn my own Monk Epic. To keep this short YESTERDAY was the day I got to make a childhood gaming dream come true.....Then as I am doing the most remedial final turn ins for my beloved epic. I accidentally disarmed the NPC in the middle of my turn in. He flying kicked me, my spidey monk reflexes caused me to Feign Death, then it happened. Gamer Hand spazzing and miss clicked something and an Item that took me years to complete vanished along with my childhood dream......

May we never forget this day, 09/28/2016. We will always remember they day it was,

"Monk Epic Fail Day"
Doesn't sound like you're much of an "epic" monk. Glad NPC's vet who they give these rare and unique items out to these days.....
Old 10-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBallzz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just got weird.
I don't know that I would call it weird... It was surreal though. The righteous fury of Quellious is well known to me, but I am accustomed to its warmth coming from within. It was entirely new to feel it's tranquil bite on the hands of another.