Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Banned

Link IS zelda, he's just transgender.

COME ON PEOPLE why are you such nazis please stop it with your white privlage white washing my zelda history.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok now I’m triggered
Old 07-09-2018, 03:05 PM
Banned

WE WUZ ZELDA
Old 07-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quick question: Does anyone else not read nexii posts cus they dont have an avatar?

anyway here is proof that divorce parents are worse than non divorced parents.

Incase you were wondering all those people grew up to run the country and bring it to its all time shittiest that it's ever been not counting the depression which arguably is better than this social justice bullshit.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 07-09-2018 at 04:31 PM..
Old 07-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Banned

the two lines are related mick

much like your parents
Old 07-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incase you were wondering all those people grew up to run the country and bring it to its all time shittiest that it's ever been not counting the depression which arguably is better than this social justice bullshit.
Remember when Republicans used to support minority rights?

Stop being outraged by dumb bullshit on Hannity ffs.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.
Quote:
I have never had the least apprehension that I or my friends would marry negroes if there was no law to keep them from it, but as Judge Douglas and his friends seem to be in great apprehension that they might, if there were no law to keep them from it, I give him the most solemn pledge that I will to the very last stand by the law of this State, which forbids the marrying of white people with negroes.
Quote:
There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races … A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas…
Quote:
Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.
-Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by JurisDictum; 07-09-2018 at 05:17 PM..
Old 07-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Banned

I believe the nation to be in the state of disrepare as a result of 2 factors:

1. the increase in divorce and the lack of male figures in the family units
2. the reduction of americas rank in education.

Fact: If a person is 40 years old today, when they graduated high school, america was at both it highest rate of divorce and its lowest ranking on education.

If you look at how everything works today, headline only news, the I don't want to pay my bills or work attitude, addicted to social media, celebrities and children guiding political movements...

If you look at EVERYTHING that this country is struggling from, what the majority of america are upset about and their ideologies, they are eerily in line with people suffering from at least one of these two problems:

1. not having a strong father figure
2. not having a strong education
Old 07-09-2018, 07:08 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

I spent the past two hours looking for correlations between the bumps in this marriage map. Incidentally I found something interesting - Remember when some random dude used your own graph to show you War has a DIRECT correlation to the drop in marriage rates in the US?

Grey - Actual period of U.S. involvement in WW2. Notice HUGE drop during war and HUGE bump after the troops came home.

Green - Korean war - nearly a full 1 person per 1000 people stopped getting married (wow)

Purple - Sustained U.S. military involvement in Vietnam. No time to recover from Korea, Marriage again dropped another 1 person per 1000 (0.1% wow big numbers)

Red - Nixon's War on Drugs and new drug law implementation. Just as US recovered back to Marriage rates of pre-Korean War Again a big drop from tossing a huge percentage of the US population in prison - likely much larger than the (0.1% drop in marriage rate) nearly 2% of the U.S population is incarcerated at this point in time, most because of laws implemented by Nixon era drug laws. This probably also explains the continued rise of divorce at this time (which is also around 0.1% to 0.2% increase over the post ww2 norm).

Brown - Gulf War - Sustained drop in marriage rates over the next 20 years begin.

Lime - War on Terror (afganistan) - Significant drop in divorce rates just before this war, continued falling of marriage rates.

Cyan - Iraq War - Can wrap this up with Afganistan war as the involvement was simultaneous until 2011.

I want to say even after this that we're talking fairly small numbers. Your graph varies marriage rates between 1.6% at the ww2 apex and to .6% current day and for divorce rates the variance is even smaller from .05% to .55%. If this graph was actually to scale you would see that this problem is actually affecting a very small percentage of the U.S. from the numbers that you gave on this graph.

On another note - where yo see a rise in Marriage rates, you also see a rise in divorce rates. Look at the WW2 bump and the concurrent Vietnam pullout bump.

So rick - what we see here is that this little strawman of 1% variance you have presented to prove that the world is a horrible place because people in the 80's lost their complete respect for the sanctity of marriage is actually directly the result of large scale military and police interventions. CoOL!
Old 07-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Education should be free.