Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 07:41 AM
Planar Protector

Yep, let's show the world that riot are not the nice people they claim to be!
Old 10-22-2020, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Instead of UN bullshit, they should make everything completely fair and democratic. When a raid mob spawns, nobody can touch it until there is a serverwide vote on which guild gets to kill and loot it. Anyone logged on at the time gets a vote whether they're in a guild or not. In the extremely rare event of a tie, GM favortism comes into play and Nilbog casts the tie-breaking vote with a random number generator. Instead of arguing for mobs, the players will be forced to campaign for mobs. In the event a guild can't kill the mob within 2 hours of the vote results, it goes to the next most popular guild who gets 2 hours. And before anyone says "why two hours?" I say fuck off, I'm making completely arbitrary rules for a completely arbitrary game.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:07 AM
Banned

Jfc, yikes.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i support a public viewing of the UN
Old 10-22-2020, 11:18 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. Blue UN should be for all raiders to see. Even if they can't post. We have the right to see this so called toxic behavior.
especially if rank and file members are going to be punished for this toxic behavior. Accountability is impossible without transparency. GM's have some culpability in bringing us to the position we're in today too. I hope they don't see themselves as blameless.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Letting UN be readable by the server was brought up a while ago and no one had a problem with it. It was just never done, not sure why
Old 10-22-2020, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, let's show the world that riot are not the nice people they claim to be!
I don't think anyone, even Riot themselves, claim to be "nice" or good guys. They just aren't, in general, irredeemable dickheads.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:41 PM
Kobold

The people in charge will never let you pull back the curtain

-Q
Old 10-22-2020, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Were in the process of setting up read-only permissions for the general public. I think the person spearheading that should have it done shortly. Come see what all the excitement is about

<Gravity>
Old 10-22-2020, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

This is huge, when people blindly follow others you are placing a lot of faith in them. AG/F/Riot leaders could all be pulling your legs really