Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henlolizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a rando who has never raided before and doesn't even have a level 60, but you posted this at 9PM on Friday night gratuitously shitting on a decent guild in my experience. This is an example of perhaps why people don't like AM.

Have a great weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gutterbrain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One star thread.

If you are taking the time to draft out this post we are probably doing something right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread got a little derailed when AM and Riot started arguing, but it's good to see AM's dedication to staying on message. How much dkp do you guys get for shitposting AG btw?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I might app for AG because of this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine caring this much about a video game, guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing like reading these posts to make me feel better about myself, and so much worse about the world...
Old 06-10-2019, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM has killed 45 of the last 55 Vulak A`errs's
AM has killed 57 of the last 68 Dozekars
AM has killed 51 of the last 63 King Tormax
AM has killed 68 of the last 73 Statue of Rallos Zek and of those 58 Statues;
AM has solo killed 73 of the last 88 Avatars of War
Server is defiantly thriving - one guild getting 85% of all relevant content.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a rogue, if I were limited to a single item upgrade from Velious, it would be a 1H Primal. Nothing else measures up in a one-on-one comparison for our class. Dealing brutal DPS and surviving the encounter are equally important; your raid doesn't want mediocre DPS and they don't want avoidable deaths. Primals also have good HP and resists which belie your argument against the weapon.

Prospective rogues, keep that Primal Velium Spear at the top of your bid list.
You said it better than I ever could. Yay for you! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2019, 12:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server is defiantly thriving - one guild getting 85% of all relevant content.
But the rooted dragons will change everything guys! /facepalm

Also, stop being so bad everyone then you wont be mad!
Old 06-10-2019, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, stop being so bad everyone then you wont be mad!
Well, AM are much more active for old content again now, so I guess that counts as a change?
Old 06-10-2019, 04:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The numbers dont lie folks, keep pattin yourself on the back for essentially losing still.

Who made this thread again? Grats on being masters of the p99 universe and all, but no one really gives a shit. Once again I think continually making these threads only can / has hurt your optics but it's your guild you can obviously run it however you see fit.

I am personally glad to be a part of AG, I may not have acquired pixels as fast as I could have in AM but that's ok. I still have fun raiding when I am able to these days (which is not often). Got to be around for a few hours of our PoG clear this cycle. We had a decent Tunare that dropped https://wiki.project1999.com/Fist_of_Nature / https://wiki.project1999.com/Sap_Encrusted_Branch for once apparently. Grats monkeys.

Detoxx and Co. are correct that if you are strictly approaching this game from a min/max perspective to acquire the best pixels in the shortest period of time AM would probably be a better fit for you.

I personally am turned off by the elitist mentality and some of the childish antics some of their members have displayed. I have always been proud to call myself an Azure Guardian and I don't think I could say the same if I was in AM.

Everyone is different, they will join which guild they think fits them. AG caters to more playstyles than just the hardcore raiders.

If you are interested in hanging out and raiding with a high quality bunch of people that raid all content from old world (The Hole, Fear, Plane of Sky etc to Velious content but don't get BiS loot as often as AM (besides primals) consider putting in your application today.

https://azureguard.guildlaunch.com.

Or don't. The choice is wholly yours.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

fuck both of your shit town guilds and give me a fucking ranger epic.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:45 AM
Sarnak

AG keeps runners on the line all night. Loses MoTG. AM casually logs in and kills it.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did.
That is why AM made this thread.
They used to get 85% of the content.
This is not a haiku.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:54 AM
Banned

Lol 2019 velious has me cringing hard
Closed Thread