Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 06:26 PM
Kobold

Default EverQuest YouTube content

Hi everyone!

As some of you know, I have been making quite a few YouTube videos about my adventures in EverQuest.

I love sharing these on the forum but I also don't want to spam a new thread for every new video I make. Please understand this was never my intention and I apologize if I upset some of you.

I have decided instead to create one new thread every Sunday with a compilation of any videos I've made throughout the week. Hopefully this will be an acceptable way to share my content with you all.

Real life has been getting in the way of making videos over the past week and will continue to be stressful for the near future. I will be making as many as I can with the free time I do have. Thanks so much for the support so far and thanks to all of you for continuing to keep this amazing game alive and well!

Here are the videos you may not have seen this week:

Now VS Then [Temple of Veeshan Expedition]

I received assassination orders! [Crypt of Dalnir Expedition]

Buying Real Estate in EverQuest [Lake of Ill Omen]
Old 07-28-2019, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

funday sunday
Old 07-28-2019, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

You're video's are awesome; I really enjoy watching them. You should think about streaming on twitch or something like that too. You would probably get a lot of people that would sub to the channel. Don't listen to the haters; Keep making videos.
Old 07-28-2019, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

Subscribed -- Thank you, Fuzy!!
Old 07-28-2019, 11:40 PM
Kobold

Next video swim lessons for ogers???

Intro : it all started on a daring and boring boat ride, then he hits a zone line and his game crashes. A fat oger finds himself lost, afraid floating in the middle of no where, realizing he is a warrior with no gate pots and no targets to hammer off. When all of a sudden, Super Rup falls from Plane of Sky to save the day? ... oh and he has Ice Cream. Lol. Keep up the videos bud good stuff.
Old 07-28-2019, 11:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next video swim lessons for ogers???

Intro : it all started on a daring and boring boat ride, then he hits a zone line and his game crashes. A fat oger finds himself lost, afraid floating in the middle of no where, realizing he is a warrior with no gate pots and no targets to hammer off. When all of a sudden, Super Rup falls from Plane of Sky to save the day? ... oh and he has Ice Cream. Lol. Keep up the videos bud good stuff.
Someone get this man a job as a Hollywood writer! Brilliance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2019, 07:19 AM
Orc

pras
Old 07-29-2019, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

This is awesome, would love to collaborate! I have 60 shaman or 60 monk we can go on epic adventures together! I also have a good mic!
Old 07-29-2019, 09:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is awesome, would love to collaborate! I have 60 shaman or 60 monk we can go on epic adventures together! I also have a good mic!
And more importantly you have a soft spot for Planes, Trains and Automobiles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2019, 03:29 PM
Aviak

I was that druid in Lake of Ill Omen killing in the corner for exp. It's a great safe spot.