Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2020, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump will go down in flames. The debt is crazy. The Covid response is horrid. His poll numbers are horrid (even from fox). He is losing in swing states. He lost the popular vote in 2016, and will lose it again. Now with him losing swing states he'll lose the electoral too. Democrats might even get the senate due to that idiot.

I don't believe Biden is a good candidate by any means but he is the lesser of two evils. And at least he will listen to his advisors and not lie his ass off literally every chance he gets and think he knows better than scientist, or try and nuke a hurricane.
same thing was happening 4 years ago. I thought he would lose then, but he didnt.

he will win again, and we will have liberal meltdown 2.0

cant wait for it.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Banned

Let's just go full lord of the flies and get it over with
Old 08-04-2020, 11:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same thing was happening 4 years ago. I thought he would lose then, but he didnt.

he will win again, and we will have liberal meltdown 2.0

cant wait for it.
I don't see how this is the same thing that was happening 4 years ago? The only thing that is the same is the poll numbers and Trump lost the popular vote. So if you are saying we can't trust the polls, i'm in agreement on that one. But things are absolutely not the same as they were 4 years ago.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's just go full lord of the flies and get it over with
I got my hide-out spot picked out and food ready. Do it. Go go gadjet-Prepper!

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-04-2020, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Default #AnyoneOtherThanBiden

This guy is completely and utterly braindead. I wouldn't trust him to run a lemonade stand.

"Stand up, Chuck, let'em see ya."
Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

-

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."
Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

-

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."
Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006

-

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul."
Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

-

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened."
Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

-

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."
Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008

-

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!"
Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008

-

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."
Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

-

"A successful dump!"
Joe Biden, explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Del., Aug. 20, 2008

-

"An hour late, oh give me a f**king break."
Joe Biden, caught on a live mic speaking to a former Senate colleague after arriving on Amtrak at Union Station in Washington, D.C., March 13, 2009

-

"Thank you, Dr. Pepper, and thank you, Chancell... Dr. Paper. And thank you, Chancellor."
At a campaign stop in Eastern Iowa in March of 2012, Biden accidentally thanked "Dr. Pepper" rather than the woman who actually had helped organize the event, Scott Community College President Dr. Theresa Paper

-

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed."
Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS' "Early Show

-

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me."
Joe Biden, speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008

-

"That is a big f**king deal!"
Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010

-

"I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now. … When one person sneezes it goes all the way through the aircraft. That's me. I would not be, at this point, if they had another way of transportation, suggesting they ride the subway."
Joe Biden, providing handy tips to protect against the swine flu and freaking us out, "Today Show" interview, April 30, 2009

-

Many Many Many More.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see how this is the same thing that was happening 4 years ago? The only thing that is the same is the poll numbers and Trump lost the popular vote. So if you are saying we can't trust the polls, i'm in agreement on that one. But things are absolutely not the same as they were 4 years ago.
Dude you cant think Biden is really going to win? Like you really think Biden is going to excite the party enough to get out and vote for him?

Trump is a winner. Biden is a corpse.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Not to worry, a large percentage of Biden's base doesn't wake up before noon, and then they are too hungover or stoned to remember to go vote or mail in their fraud ballots.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you cant think Biden is really going to win? Like you really think Biden is going to excite the party enough to get out and vote for him?

Trump is a winner. Biden is a corpse.
A winner that has bankrupt 6 businesses. A winner that has 20k documented lies. A winner that said mexico would pay for the boarder, that hasn't been built. A winner that has 10+ cases of sexual assualt actively against him. A winner that has multiple lawsuits against him for bank/tax fraud and whatever else.

Sounds like a real winner :P

Yes, i think Biden will win. And as of right now so does the rest of the world. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html
Old 08-04-2020, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A winner that has bankrupt 6 businesses. A winner that has 20k documented lies. A winner that said mexico would pay for the boarder, that hasn't been built. A winner that has 10+ cases of sexual assualt actively against him. A winner that has multiple lawsuits against him for bank/tax fraud and whatever else.

Sounds like a real winner :P

Yes, i think Biden will win. And as of right now so does the rest of the world. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html
Your a lying dog faced pony soldier.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Your a lying dog faced pony soldier.
What.. Which part do you think I'm lying about? I mean you could just research it yourself but i'm happy to provide the facts for you if you are too lazy to look things up.
Closed Thread