Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2020, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What.. Which part do you think I'm lying about? I mean you could just research it yourself but i'm happy to provide the facts for you if you are too lazy to look things up.
National polling is less than worthless. Post swing state numbers.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A winner that has bankrupt 6 businesses. A winner that has 20k documented lies. A winner that said mexico would pay for the boarder, that hasn't been built. A winner that has 10+ cases of sexual assualt actively against him. A winner that has multiple lawsuits against him for bank/tax fraud and whatever else.

Sounds like a real winner :P

Yes, i think Biden will win. And as of right now so does the rest of the world. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html
A winner with more money than you will make in 100 lifetimes.

Who gives a shit how it was done? Winners write history.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What.. Which part do you think I'm lying about? I mean you could just research it yourself but i'm happy to provide the facts for you if you are too lazy to look things up.
It's not worth it, he doesn't care about facts, evidence, or reality. He didn't even put effort into refuting or discussing any part of your post-- his ability to think and explore an idea doesn't go beyond reciting fox news talking points and facebook boomer memes.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A winner with more money than i'll ever make in 100 lifetimes but yet won't prove it by showing his taxes like the last 20 presidents have done.. Hmmmmmmm
Old 08-04-2020, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was born with more money than you'll ever see in your life, and then I married into more money than your family will ever see in their lives. It's cool you think I'm a winner.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A winner with more money than i'll ever make in 100 lifetimes but yet won't prove it by showing his taxes like the last 20 presidents have done.. Hmmmmmmm
Money in offshore accounts is Money in offshore accounts. Trump is right in telling everyone to fuck off.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was born with more money than you'll ever see in your life, and then I married into more money than your family will ever see in their lives. It's cool you think I'm a winner.
lol I can talk shit too! My dad is a rockefeller and my mom is a vanderbilt and my great grandparents were rothschilds. Im worth a bazillion jillion euros!

lol Lune is pretty much Recondojoe at this point. Professional Self Promoter.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
National polling is less than worthless. Post swing state numbers.
Which states are ya looking for?

Arizona -
48.7 to 45
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6807.html

Wisc -
48 to 43
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6849.html

Florida
50 to 43.8
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6841.html

Pennsylvania
49.4 to 43.4
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6841.html

Texas
45.4 to 45.2
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6818.html

Literally leads in every swing state
Old 08-04-2020, 11:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
lol I can talk shit too! My dad is a rockefeller and my mom is a vanderbilt and my great grandparents were rothschilds. Im worth a bazillion jillion euros!
I don't understand your logic. You just dismiss facts and have an excuse for everything. Nothing Trumper can do wrong eh? No point to keep posting if you aren't going to listen to reason or even have a rebuttal. Its just getting silly at this point when you don't have anything intelligent to add to the conversation.

Like i said before... I'm not a Biden fan. But he is a lesser of two evils.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

lol Lune is pretty much Recondojoe at this point. Professional Self Promoter.
I don't really care whether you believe me, but I'd encourage you to pretend I'm telling the truth just as a thought experiment, and realize in your eyes that'd make me a winner. Which should clue you in to the absurdity of your statement, but I'm not betting on your powers of deduction.
Closed Thread