Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2020, 05:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On WoW the difference between a top raider and a casual raider is MASSIVE -- a casual raider will never even come close to having the same items as an end-game raider.

On P99 however, I inspect a player from Seal Team and I inspect a player from a random Federation guild, and their items are generally identical (in fact I have friends in Seal Team who have worse gear than me and I barely even raid).

Can someone explain to me why players get so heated over who gets to go first? I see these 18 hour days that my friends in ST put in, and I don't envy them. Especially when I know my more casual friends will likely end up with the same exact items without putting in any where near as much effort or work.
This must be a joke post, there is not a massive difference on WoW, by 7 year old could does end game raiding in WoW, hell with the right addons WoW basically plays itself you just gotta do what it tells you, WoW raiding is EZ mode just like p99 raiding
Old 09-04-2020, 08:47 PM
Banned

Hey guys my 7 year old could does end game raiding

basically eating boogers and mining copper 8 hours a day

see you in ironforge !
Old 09-04-2020, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

<Aftermath> is still raiding WoW as <Corpse Run> on the Herod server, we just entered AQ 40 a couple of weeks ago, think we will get him dead this week! Twin Emperor fight was pretty tough
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-06-2020, 04:47 PM
Banned

Where did you run to where did you go? Where'd you take off to - crazy ass Joe? Lmao.

Sorry couldn't help myself. I know it's corny.
Old 09-06-2020, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Ran strat for the first time ever. Got carried through because I’m a bad enh shaman
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On WoW the difference between a top raider and a casual raider is MASSIVE -- a casual raider will never even come close to having the same items as an end-game raider.

On P99 however, I inspect a player from Seal Team and I inspect a player from a random Federation guild, and their items are generally identical (in fact I have friends in Seal Team who have worse gear than me and I barely even raid).

Can someone explain to me why players get so heated over who gets to go first? I see these 18 hour days that my friends in ST put in, and I don't envy them. Especially when I know my more casual friends will likely end up with the same exact items without putting in any where near as much effort or work.
I see your e-penis waving, but lets face it... Wow is instanced aka zero actual difficulty except being a unexciting time sink.

I do however agree with you that Everquest is absolutely broken in a blue concept, there's really no reason anyone with a healthy mind to play Everquest without PVP, pvp is what makes everquest hard, pvp is what sets the balance, pvp is what resolves the issue for camps.

You simply fight for the content making the game extremely difficult and exciting compared to what Everquest without pvp is, it's a dull weirdo virtual chat where you interact with other people and wait in a virtual queue to get a chance to camp an item.

Even though Everquest was considered an "Success" back then it was released it pretty clear to me it was only a success due to the lack of other games in the genre. Without PVP you need instanced PVE content so people can actually play the game and just not sit around and wait for content. Or you enable PVP so people can fight for the content that is being offered by the original game making it a damn fun sandbox game to play.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:20 AM
Banned

Hey guys im a competitive endgame raider except all raid content that matters is in an instance so theres actually no competition at all

Currently playing on recycled classic server that is 25x more easy then retail so everyone can win, damage is standardized and everyone playing has no job or life.

See you in aq40 !

Cthun tells you, Sorry you lost !
Old 09-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah probably true. You can make a good amount per hour on the two level 30 rangers in surefall (I think about 300pp roughly). Treants probably more per hour than that. HGs possibly more but it’s hit or miss with them.

But there aren’t any super secret plat camps in classic, and certainly not some super secret guard plat situations lol
12 hours at surefall duo killing them as they spawn within 10 seconds netted about 7k total. I think the exact number was 6700
Closed Thread