Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys seem awfully salty about another guilds recruiting process.
Opposite, actually. I'm thrilled. Riot's pettiness backfiring has resulted in a lot of fun gaming for my friends and I. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2020, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

Aftermath and Riot are the same for recruiting just like all #1 guilds. Lots of AM apps got to circumvent the process with sub 70% vote (Swiftyfist) or through friends and family. Rejecting Teraclon cause 'might be toxic' is the same reason Detoxx was rejected.

Whereas Freedom took in an actual Nazi, it's a hard go of it as a #2 guild.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Who's a nazi?
Old 09-15-2020, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Seems that everyone is pleased then. Riot gets to keep raiding with people they like and Freedom gets to keep hanging onto AG for dear life.

When are you guys gonna buy AG a ring and tie the knot?
Old 09-15-2020, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

How do you idiots care so much about guild raid drama in a game where you've all done these raids a million times for years and years on multiple different chars, acquired the same loot over and over, etc. It honestly baffles my mind how anyone, including OP, could give this much of a shit.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you idiots care so much about guild raid drama in a game where you've all done these raids a million times for years and years on multiple different chars, acquired the same loot over and over, etc. It honestly baffles my mind how anyone, including OP, could give this much of a shit.
Going to moral high ground route. Strong. Strong post bro.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going to moral high ground route. Strong. Strong post bro.
Haha I actually am honestly just confused how people get so wound up about this shit and so competitive over the raiding scene.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I actually am honestly just confused how people get so wound up about this shit and so competitive over the raiding scene.
The honest answer is that most of these people don't really care and are just passing time at work by shit posting, but a minority have their entire lives self worth tied up in this shit, so they come to RnF to remind everyone how important they are on a 21 year old MMO with less than 1000 players.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The honest answer is that most of these people don't really care and are just passing time at work by shit posting, but a minority have their entire lives self worth tied up in this shit, so they come to RnF to remind everyone how important they are on a 21 year old MMO with less than 1000 players.
Hey buddy...get your facts straight...it’s less than 1200
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-15-2020, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whereas Freedom took in an actual Nazi, it's a hard go of it as a #2 guild.
We didn't. I would have left -- I saw that toon tagged and immediately took issue. The real owner had since retired, and given that toon to a couple people. The real owner app'ed to Guild back when it started, and he was rejected outright, because of who he is.