Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The majority of people posting in this thread are not Freedom, lol. I barely am anymore, I'm expatriated to green.

Each side will always think the other is "toxic", it's the nature of competition. The biggest version of "we would never do that" is just better veiled than the other side. Please, get over yourselves and accept that at this level, where autists and ADDs rule the crowd, that it will be this way.

If you don't think that the more casual guilds won't eventually get pixel lust and "act out", you are sorely mistaken. Remember the suspension from ST? There was some semblance of divide and conquer, but there was *still* flames and drama in the UN over it, so don't sit here and tell me it's restricted to the guilds who have been dominating. I'm not on some cloud here handing down life lessons, I was in the thick of it, too.
didnt you get removed from freedom for admitting you guys blurred vulak?
Old 10-28-2020, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wouldn’t get it if it was, sorry.
sorry i dont got warder loot.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt you get removed from freedom for admitting you guys blurred vulak?
negative, ghostrider
Old 10-28-2020, 03:51 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2020, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Riot crying in this thread and so much to the GMs about favoritism that Menden had to publicly address their unfounded and baseless accusations simply because they aren't getting their way and I'm the villain? Lolol
Old 10-28-2020, 05:27 PM
Large Rat

Riot too busy to have a meeting but not too busy to petition petition petition. Give them a month ban and let the rest of us determine how the server gets ran since they seem to be throwing tantrums and can't seem to budge because they feel as if they own the server and can dictate or manipulate every outcome they feel doesn't benefit them the most or put them at the top.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynsticus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot too busy to have a meeting but not too busy to petition petition petition. Give them a month ban and let the rest of us determine how the server gets ran since they seem to be throwing tantrums and can't seem to budge because they feel as if they own the server and can dictate or manipulate every outcome they feel doesn't benefit them the most or put them at the top.
That was really lame of riot to play the "real life over game" card about the discord meeting when theres something 400 fucking people on the hook, and nobody really believes your " too busy" gtfo
Old 10-28-2020, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot crying in this thread and so much to the GMs about favoritism that Menden had to publicly address their unfounded and baseless accusations simply because they aren't getting their way and I'm the villain? Lolol
Literally elf-sim pixel Hitler
Old 10-28-2020, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can confirm, Detoxx is the worst with his constant harassment of me. Look I know you need buffs but I’m OOM.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
you're a psycho manbaby and everyone has known it for years