Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

they seem to be doing good with recruiting very like-minded individuals

everyone must be on the same page

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Kobold

At least say who did it, I want to know. Without any info I'm calling bullshit on OP's story.
Old 06-01-2018, 03:02 AM
Kobold

The only person on any of my characters ignore lists is from TSS, an officer so clueless about simple game mechanics that I had no choice but to end the conversation as quickly as possible lest some of that colossal stupidity somehow wore off on me.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:03 AM
Sarnak

Hmmm, funny to read this.
My first encounter with some "weird" person on P99 was someone from TSS yesterday in ecommons. Doing almost nothing except trades or leechin exp he then just logged out with no word.
I am sure not everbody in a guild is the same way, but probably they should check more on their members to avoid a bad reputation.

Asmodina - Level 39 Wizard << blue >>
Corvinia - Level 51 Druid << green >>
Old 06-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a similar issue with a Second Sons member whiletrying to grind Priests of Life faction in Qeynos on an iksar, which is annoying to say the least. For those unaware, Lashun roams around the yard in Qeynos and you have to give him 2g repeatedly for +1 faction per turn-in. As an iksar, it is egregious. I had a friend hail locking him for the first 2 hours until I was non-KoS.
not classic

Quote:
So, about 3 hours into my carpal-tunnel syndrome I see Lashun get nuked by a druid named Tinypaws <The Second Sons>. I inquire probably pretty curtly at the time what the hell are you doing? This person tells me very angrily they are upset over the text that Lashun says in say during the turn-in. I proceed to try to tell them my dilemma and that I would appreciate that they don't kill the quest NPC as it's already mind-numbing hell without outside interference.

classic
Old 06-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Aviak

I needed a rez in Crystal Caverns and asked a TTS cleric who was in EW. I agreed to do a rezz in BB for it in return. I found and paid for a port, went to BB and rezzed a few TSS people. When I switched back to the character needing the rez, the TSS cleric said he had just turned 60, that he could not find CC and he did not want to risk loosing 60 by looking for it. I was dismayed, his name was Pappy or Papy, it's funny now lol.
Old 06-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Decaying Skeleton

k
Old 06-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Aviak

Default Papy

Dude I haven't been in TSS in over a year - but I'm sorry ? lol wait no I'm not , this doesn't sound like me.. got a screen shot ? then I hardly believe I would do that. any one who knows my name knows I would go out of my way to help get a body rez'd. I been on this game since 2000 ( 4.5 years on p99 ) , I could run to CC blinded while intoxicated.

Also , I don't notice your name at all. who are you? and why do you feel the need to name drop TSS on a false accusation that you claim 1 person did years ago?

don't stay stuck to long man. you'll end up hanging out on rants and flames talkin about what happened 5 years ago... LOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(I get discord messages with screenshots of this , gives me some laughs) no more updates Mon! lol. damn troll bait forum!!
Old 06-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I haven't been in TSS in over a year - but I'm sorry ? lol wait no I'm not
You could have stopped there and the rnf gods would have been pleased

But you ruined it

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Aviak

It's what happened, I am not capable of making up such a stupid story. I am glad you have learned to find CC though I have my doubts, I suspect you are just front'n.
Closed Thread