Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice - your v/n ranger is impressive! hands down the best!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 10-18-2018, 10:32 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best Naggy/Vox alt is none. This crap was AIDS back in the day (thus Verant trying and failing to stop your OCD nerd predecessors with the L52 limit), and it's amped up AIDS here now on p99. Y'all are painfuly boring with your "efficiency" obsession in an emulator for a 19 year-old elfsim. You got no sense of adventure, and your idea of fun is AIDS in a bottle.
csb
Old 10-18-2018, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh I dont know ive seen pint tank some dragons in tov

what about detoxx's warrior bloodwill? hes got like 200 mr or something pretty crazy
his gear is way better then mine and im guessing a lot of others are too, i havnt put anything on him going on 2 yrs or something at this point. also bloodwill is a kunark twink and detoxx is a firegiant.
Old 10-18-2018, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Naggys and Affront maybe not the most geared, but definitely the most clutch
Old 10-18-2018, 01:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like woodelf warriors.

Wish I saw more of them.
May they all rest in peace.
Old 10-19-2018, 02:14 AM
Banned

Question Hmmm

This supertwink solo idea is really interesting and kinda cool but if you have invested the time to reach this stage...do you really need the money from the loot of Naggy or Vox? Of course this all FFA like usual but...a well played and thought out Duo with a 52 monk and lvl 60 healer whom neither were super decked out but made some good strategic investments seems to highly negate the high cost and timesink necessary for the soloing feat, even though it is fun.

I think a semi casual 52 monk & casual 60 sham could duo at least kill Nagafen if the monk has good resist gear, some clickies, cleric buffs, and is healed with torpor when flopped. With this kind of a small team taking on the old dragons, I think the loot would be truly impressive for them. A CoF could be a giant upgrade from the monk's schw or RBB if they don't even have their epic yet. If they sell epic items or CoF, they'd be closer to affording their epic etc. But I am being too idealistic again! hehe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2018, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

I know on live when i soloed nagafen it was just to see if I could, didn't care about the value of the loot. I'm sure anyone who eventually tried or even manages it here would be for the same reason.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:05 AM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know on live when i soloed nagafen it was just to see if I could, didn't care about the value of the loot. I'm sure anyone who eventually tried or even manages it here would be for the same reason.
Fair enough, I've been living in my hippy gypsy commune and sometimes forget what 99% of the rest of the world is like. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2018, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Naggy has very relevant loot for pulling and competing on other raid targets - bladestopper and prayers of life. Plus everyone needs CoF for all of their twinks. So it is a highly contested target
Closed Thread