Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 06:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It amazes me that you can get through this long conversation and still say this with a "straight face". NOTHING, I repeat:

NOTHING!!!

about the current P99 "competition" system is in any way classic EverQuest. Classic EverQuest is about groups of people organizing to kill dragons; how can you not understand that? P99's competition system is wholly separate from that (to the point where multiple people in this thread have said they literally don't care about the "killing dragons part", and all they care about is beating other people at the P99 competition game).

Wait, so you're putting all this effort into defending a non-Classic EQ system you're barely even involved with, because you think a system which has never even been tried for a single day on P99 (but which was used, very successfully, on live/classic EQ servers) might be "boring" relative to the system we've had for 10 years that you barely participate in?!? A system that has clearly encouraged:

for the entire decade that we've had some variation of it place? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm at a loss.
You are bad for this server.