Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 03:48 PM
Orc

It takes 2 brain cells to realize your a piece of work Chest. A WoW generation player who would turn this game into an instanced version of EQ if given the chance.

And yes. I was one of the top raid leaders for Club Fu, and leader of Dozekar on Bristlebane (after I got bored with maxing AA's and BiS gear). Coupled with my associates in Fires of Heaven on Veeshan, It was childs play.

You nubs better be clicking ads to support the server. Its not like I do this just for entertainment purposes (gaggle).

You 9-5'ers owe me a Christmas card next year. You're welcome.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

A top raid leader who can't lead any amount of players in any capacity. You are a warm body on a good day.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The story I heard on this Haggard Krew is that BDA walked into a full pop Hate and did a normal clear any guild would. Allegedly, this Krew was planning on a Hate raid with their group and they didn't get to. So this Krew is now "well fuck BDA they cleared Hate" in addition to them having absolutely zero perspective about how the server works or the history of raiding on p99.
For 1: I don't speak for all of HK, I'm not the leader. 2: I don't like you because of how you act in game (I didn't get in chardok ae, let me bitch about it and shutdown chardok for everyone for "great justice" because I didn't get added to the puller list.) or your actions on the forums. I have only been here a few months and easily you're on par with Red as far as how you act on the forums, not even exclusively in the RnF thread.

It's like you're better than everyone else, you've got some kind of integrity setting up and zerging around with numbers that could compete with class C. You literally RUN THE ROTATION, from what I see you might as well trade pixels with everyone else. You feel you're entitled to something, like the kid that was always told they did a good job and got the last place trophy.

But you are too scared to actually go to full on class C because TMO and IB will just swat you away because you're a loud dog with a bitch of a bite.

I really hope Lord Bob comes for your rotation, just to see how you react. Anyone else in BDA, sorry, but your guild leader brought it upon you guys/gals.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course not. The story I heard on this Haggard Krew is that BDA walked into a full pop Hate and did a normal clear any guild would. Allegedly, this Krew was planning on a Hate raid with their group and they didn't get to. No one from BDA got a tell, was contacted, nothing. So this Krew is now "well fuck BDA they cleared Hate" in addition to them having absolutely zero perspective about how the server works or the history of raiding on p99.

So be dumb enough to hate me, I could give two shits.
It looks like Sallanie is poisoning your ear. You should read about the story of Rasputin before that guy gets you in a tight spot.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not convinced that you have either. You only post to spew anti-TMO vile.
Did one of us kick your cat IRL or something?
Kettle.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:58 PM
Orc

LOL Sallanine. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

oh and

LOL
Old 01-20-2015, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kettle.
I'm ok with being a hypocrite.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:59 PM
Orc

Chest getting inside info from Sallanie is epic. I couldn't set up a better situation if I tried
Old 01-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Orc

Please stop posting about Sallanie's "inside info". Let Chest get all the info he needs from him.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errakus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stuff
I wouldn't normally defend Chest because he can speak for himself perfectly fine but it seems you are new here so i'll help you out a bit.

BDA doesn't run the rotation I don't know why this is still a common misconception. Chest is a good dude he just is very emotional and passionate about the server. If you ever actually needed something or wanted to pick his brain he is super approachable and friendly. He is also an excellent player and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. He may be one of the most vocal members of his guild but he doesn't make the final call on everything. They have plenty of intelligent officers in BDA who make decisions.