Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Reppy Send a message via AIM to Reppy Send a message via Yahoo to Reppy

I was on Pover in Darklegion and then went to Forces Unknown where I stopped played after The expansion of PoP.

Wizard was Sunada
Monk was Lubu

I am currently in Peace Pipe right now with 2 others that played on Povar that i know of and was in Darklegion around 1999-2002+.
I play as reppy here.
Reppy
Old 11-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

I was on povar from like 99-2003? was in LEGION OF THE LITTLE FOLK~!~!~! then joined forces unknown during like luclin but had to quit as we were doing PoT cause lost internet
Jjlent- dwarf cleric FTW!@
Malteco- human monk

Jjlent-40 monk P99
Old 11-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Aviak

That is crazy two other legion folk! I was in DL in around 2004. At the time we had the other Legion of Little/Other Folk. Do you guys remember Lachadan by chance?

I'm pretty sure I remember some Triton dudes played on this server. Pretty sure Supreme was part of the original Triton.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Kobold

I played as Keadaas/Yeklin/Sill in a few small time guilds on Povar. Honor and Justice & Strike Force Morituri. Cool to see some of the guilds, I remember FU and Triton pretty well
Old 11-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Large Rat

hehe Lachadan! yes he was my Guild Leader in Dark Legion. Was alot of good people there.

Dark Legion and Legion of the little folk would team up and when I was in Triton I would come and tank stuff for Dark Legion when they asked.

Povar was a fun server hehe.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hehe Lachadan! yes he was my Guild Leader in Dark Legion. Was alot of good people there.

Dark Legion and Legion of the little folk would team up and when I was in Triton I would come and tank stuff for Dark Legion when they asked.

Povar was a fun server hehe.
Yeah Lach was GL when I was in Dark Legion as well. So many good times. I'm still friends with him on Facebook. I tried to get him into P1999 but he wouldn't have it.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:30 AM
Large Rat

oh please PM me his name on facebook would love to catch up with him, Him and I were good buds, Thanks.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thieph hit me up about this site, so thought I would stop by and say hi. Good to see you Arma, it's been a long time buddy. Hope things are going well for you? I loved my time in EQ both as a member and later as the leader of DL glad to see a lot of you guys have found a good place to keep playing together. Feel free to drop me a line anytime.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:36 AM
Orc

Ive played on Povar from the get go.

My main in the early days was a shaman named Wudlaorm, who joined Heroes Unlimited at around level 20, and I eventually stopped playing. When I picked it back up again I leveled a monk to the max level and he became my main. His name is Rugid The Honorable Librarian. I was in Utopian, Catalysts, Followers of Nobility, and then Sanity's Edge.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Sarnak

I was in Darkova on Povar
Closed Thread