Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ran a few warriors on p99. first woodelf, then dwarf, then troll then ogre and even a barbarian to level 5 once. I was happiest with Ogre with most starting stats into DEX and AGI at 75.
What level? What era? Things are a lot different in Velious at level 60. Judging by your account creation date, my Warrior is at least two years older than any of yours.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What level? What era? Things are a lot different in Velious at level 60. Judging by your account creation date, my Warrior is at least two years older than any of yours.
So militant.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So militant.
So you don't have any explanation to why you think only Warriors with Slam get to use the Bash skill? Do you seriously still think that a Warrior shouldn't use a shield? And you still refuse to concede that you might not be as informed as you think you are?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a huge faggot, please rape my face
I dont know who shit in your cheerios this morning, but I was talking about Slam being useful, moreso than Kick. then you walked in talking about shields.

Not a damn soul was talking about shields until you came along.

Then for whatever reason you went full fucking jeans tucked into tube socks retarded being a hypocrite calling other people out for stuff you have been doing, ie changing the subject and being militant.

What you should have done was give your advice and move on instead of stepping on others, calling them out and starting a pointless internet fight about an 18 year old video game.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You'll be kicking yourself in the butt often for picking a Dark Elf SK.
Female DE SKs are friggen hot.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I dont know who shit in your cheerios this morning, but I was talking about Slam being useful, moreso than Kick. then you walked in talking about shields.

Not a damn soul was talking about shields until you came along.

Then for whatever reason you went full fucking jeans tucked into tube socks retarded being a hypocrite calling other people out for stuff you have been doing, ie changing the subject and being militant.

What you should have done was give your advice and move on instead of stepping on others, calling them out and starting a pointless internet fight about an 18 year old video game.
Oh, my. We've hit a nerve with the bad Warrior. Guys, look out, he's tried a Warrior of every race before he decided Ogre is the best. One of them even made it to level 5!

Quote:
And for what it is worth, Slam scales off the Bash skill and will also level Bash. Slam is superior to Kick in every way until 55 or so, even then you want to Slam casters to either avoid an ice comet or stop a heal/gate
This is just straight up bad advice. You don't have to compare Slam to Kick since all Warriors have access to Bash. Anybody playing a Warrior can equip a shield and Bash a spell. I guess that if you don't know about swapping in a shield to hit Bash and then swapping back by level 5, then you'll never know.
Last edited by Samoht; 08-16-2017 at 04:35 PM..
Old 08-16-2017, 04:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watched a couple of your videos. You need to work the camera angles.
Not sure how you can see whats going on around you when your character is staring at the floor or into a dragon belly.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, my. We've hit a nerve with the bad Warrior.
Yeah, you did hit a nerve, a 4 or 5 day old argument can take a toll on someone. Too bad you cant hit a point or stay on topic long enough for anything you say to matter.

Oh right, the editing part. Yeah any warrior can bash, but slam is just so much easier and allows access to dual wielding without having to switch all the time. And considering Kick has a lower skillcap at all times, there is no reason to kick, and because large races can Slam, no reason to bash.

The argument here, is that Slam is superior. Not that Bash and shields are not a thing. This is the point you keep missing.
Last edited by Jauna; 08-16-2017 at 04:38 PM..
Old 08-16-2017, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah, you did hit a nerve, a 4 or 5 day old argument can take a toll on someone. Too bad you cant hit a point or stay on topic long enough for anything you say to matter.
I guess you can follow along about as well as you play Warrior, which is to say, not very well at all.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
I guess you can follow along about as well as you play Warrior, which is to say, not very well at all.
Which is just all assumptions on your end so you can convince the OP with brute force, instead of staying on topic or having valid arguments
Closed Thread