Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2018, 06:09 AM
Fire Giant

Default What’s your favorite Paladin, SK, or warrior weapon and why?

I thought this could be a fun topic to see what our other tank brethren consider their favorite weapons and why...maybe it’s the look, maybe it’s the stats, or maybe you just have an epic story about the lengths you had to go to acquire it. Let us know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’ll start, my favorite weapon of all are the warrior epics. There is really nothing else like them in the game, aesthetically speaking. I love running around as a quasi-Jedi! Also, it took me a long time on live to actually get mine, the bottleneck for me on Live were the green dragon scales, like they are here as well. Once i got my epics, I never removed them from my bags, even into PoP expansion.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:36 AM
Banned

I bought a Paebala Warbone last night just for poops and giggles on my warrior! Not my favorite weapon since its probably crap to tank with, BUT, turning my enemies into skeletons seems fun!! So right now, cause its new, it's my favorite weapon haha.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

Can't go wrong with lvl 1 soulfires, the OG RP sword
Old 08-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Kobold

Really love my SK epic as it's good for most situations. For damage, I like my Great Spear of Dawn because my max damage on a single swing is 292. When I'm in full tank mode, I use Nevederia's claw and proc a bunch of my SK lifetaps with it's low delay.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Always wondered about the Essence Blade, in terms of its graphic but moreso how it would handle in combat for aggro. 80 stolen mana per proc would add up fast and descrease the downtime when fear kiting. As a SK, being able to tap both hp and mana simultaneously through procs would add more flavor to the class. Arguably though, it would be even better on a Paladin, considering how the class already has a lot of shutdown potential versus casters.

Never seen it wielded in game or old screenshots, which isn't that surprising. And as insane as deleveling back to 1 would be, using it would make soloing casters especially fun that early on when just a few procs would put you at fm and leave the mob oom.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never seen it wielded in game or old screenshots, which isn't that surprising..
Has the quest to obtain it (or the primal knight 1-handed weapons) even been added to the game?

Danth
Old 08-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

Willsapper and Crescent blades of Luclin because silly Knuckle Duster graphic
Old 08-08-2018, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has the quest to obtain it (or the primal knight 1-handed weapons) even been added to the game?

Danth
Idk actually, haven't logged on in months, but with kerafyrm being a thing of the past it seems like it would have been patched in. And yet, since kerafyrm might still have a (short-lived) future on the server once again, afaik, that being a possibilty tips the scale towards it not being available. This thread suggests as much.
Old 08-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

I've always been a huge fan of kriezann's flame and I was super hype to get mine the other week.

I think it looks awesome and it's fun to have for a really dps weapon !

Parsed 70 dps on a HoT wurm yesterday with that + blue epic
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 08-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

I love my Primal Velium Battle Axe. It makes me scream with the power of an avatar! I was stunned when I saw how high my attack rating went up after I first procced it. What a ridiculously badass weapon. Bonus badass points because Dorf

I also love the epics. It took me over a year to secure the green scales, but I finally completed my first every epic quest this summer!

I switch between Primal Axe and epics constantly. Keep the enemy guessing! Change up your tactics! Shoot that dps sky high!
Closed Thread