Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, wow

I liked the hound, I can't wait to see him be crowned king of westeros. Other than that I'm not sure why I watch anymore
The acting in the scenes with the Hound was some of the best on the show.

Daenerys is barely worth watching on screen anymore. Takes you right out of the show at break neck speed as soon as you see her. Stands out from the entire cast as far as acting talent goes.

I don't see her having a long career in Hollywood or getting any other gigs. She's a one-trick one-face actor with questionable 4th wall breaking screen presence.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-24-2017, 02:41 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So Jon leaves Winterfell without seeing Bran. That's kind of annoying me. Someone just fucking tell him already. I hate when writers dangle story-changing revelations to main characters in front of the viewers.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 07-24-2017, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

this show sucks now
Old 07-24-2017, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The acting in the scenes with the Hound was some of the best on the show.

Daenerys is barely worth watching on screen anymore. Takes you right out of the show at break neck speed as soon as you see her. Stands out from the entire cast as far as acting talent goes.
Glad to hear someone else noticed this. I liked Daeny a lot in first couple seasons, but in the last episode I was actually STUNNED by how bad her acting was. In the scene between her and the Red Witch I was sitting there actively wondering what went wrong. I thought it may be bad directing, but all the other actors were still quality. Absolutely disappointing performance.

Meanwhile. the Hound is still God Tier and the most honorable Knight in Westeros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this show sucks now
It's incredible how far it has fallen. The best part of the episode was inanimate ships crashing into each other and how they made the one ship have Squidlike features. Especially stern cringe for the Arya sequence at Hogshead Inn with her overly curt replies, DOUBLE especially stern cringe for the Arya and wolves sequence. "It wasn't you" she says with a shitty little cuck smirk.

I watched ep2 after catching part 11 of Twin Peaks the Return. It's just not even on the same caliber of quality of writing, directing, cohesiveness, art, etc. I am glad there's such quality coming out (thanks Frost & Lynch and the incredible cast) but also WOW does GoT suck my cocc now.

Still gonna watch it.
Old 07-24-2017, 05:35 PM
Banned

I also want to comment on how fucking stupid the Greyscale surgery scene is. OKAY the acting is actually really good, I loved the performance and it looked super nasty, and then the cut to the pie was well executed so good editing. This here is an old fashioned critique of writing, gents.

So we have the fatso fuck capable of stealing all these rare and strange ingredients to cure the cuck knight's grayscale. But the best painkiller he can offer is Rum?? REALLY?? How fucking stupid is that? I get it that they want to show the Cuck Knight suffer, but that's just poor writing. The Citadel would have access to opiates and fatso boy would know how to use them, especially cause he's going to be Maester for a purely military regime. He says it's important for the Cuck to keep it Shut, but he doesn't think to drug him with opiates?

Bad all around.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also want to comment on how fucking stupid the Greyscale surgery scene is. OKAY the acting is actually really good, I loved the performance and it looked super nasty, and then the cut to the pie was well executed so good editing. This here is an old fashioned critique of writing, gents.

So we have the fatso fuck capable of stealing all these rare and strange ingredients to cure the cuck knight's grayscale. But the best painkiller he can offer is Rum?? REALLY?? How fucking stupid is that? I get it that they want to show the Cuck Knight suffer, but that's just poor writing. The Citadel would have access to opiates and fatso boy would know how to use them, especially cause he's going to be Maester for a purely military regime. He says it's important for the Cuck to keep it Shut, but he doesn't think to drug him with opiates?

Bad all around.
Milk of the poppy was locked in the restricted section dude
Old 07-24-2017, 11:09 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Milk of the poppy was locked in the restricted section dude
so were those books he stole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 07-25-2017, 02:25 PM
Banned

cersei is going to marry the nightking for SURE
Old 07-25-2017, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nightking is going to merc one of Dannys dragons, rez the dragon into an undead nightmare, and ride to glorious conquest over the North after he uses said dragon to destroy The Wall
Yes, we have all read the spoilers by this point.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:47 PM
Kobold

This shit is too painful to watch.

Gummab 60Shaman
Talomin 60Rogue
Cazoo 57Monk
Grummab 54Warrior
Ebroma 52Ranger
Sickbag 20Cleric
Closed Thread