Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Down to the final episode

Best ones this season are

the rest are average tier
True but I still prefer the dark themes in the other episodes this season. 3 was meh but it was shot so well and told the story in a cool enough way for me to be all in on that one.

2 was the most average to me, and 6 felt more like a bonus episode than a regular one, alibet a cool bonus episode.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

I sent my friend a text just before I started e4 saying "they better play the smiths at the end of this shit"

I was so happy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:48 AM
Kobold

‘Are we gonna blow each other or are we gonna trade?’

I'm guessing the writers have played MMO's in the past.
Top quality from start to finish.

Gummab 60Shaman
Talomin 60Rogue
Cazoo 57Monk
Grummab 54Warrior
Ebroma 52Ranger
Sickbag 20Cleric
Old 01-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

"USS Callister" embodies everything that is great about Black Mirror: disturbing, original, weird, thought-provoking. And they even threw in a comedic factor. It was so good.

I also loved "Hang the DJ" but felt it was a little obvious they were trying to recreate the magic of "San Junipero."

So far I've heard the most negative reviews for "Metalhead" aka Robot Dogs but I really liked the horror factor. When that thing ran out of the factory the first time I screamed.

I did not like the finale. I liked the stories within the finale more. I thought that first story about the doctor could have been its own episode. Imagine if they made a dark, serial-killer, American Psycho kind of thing? Oh well.

LASTLY: check out all of the easter eggs and connections you probably never noticed.
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 01-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Kobold

Hang the DJ's plot was fairly obvious from the onset, but because of how well those two acted, I was easily able to forget/predict and immerse myself in a love story. One of the best episodes of television I've seen in a while.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Sarnak

black mirror is basically a look into our future with cucked beta soy boys and femnazi fats behind the wheel.

c u real soon
Old 01-09-2018, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
black mirror is basically a look into our future with cucked beta soy boys and femnazi fats behind the wheel.

c u real soon
Thats the point. Its a horror harbinger anthology series
Old 01-09-2018, 02:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats the point. Its a horror harbinger anthology series
Right, was just putting it out there in case any of the dense posters were just like, "lol hey bronn was in an episode lol".

I personally really like the show. The episode from season 2 I believe that was sort of The Running Man-esque with the woman who turned out to be a murderer but thought she was just being chased by psychopaths I thought was incredible. That episode is what I envision hell to be like.

edit: i'd want my consciousness uploaded to someone who had their urethra sounded with a pine cone 24/7.
Last edited by chadtwoke; 01-09-2018 at 02:52 AM..
Old 01-09-2018, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"USS Callister" embodies everything that is great about Black Mirror: disturbing, original, weird, thought-provoking. And they even threw in a comedic factor. It was so good.

I also loved "Hang the DJ" but felt it was a little obvious they were trying to recreate the magic of "San Junipero."

So far I've heard the most negative reviews for "Metalhead" aka Robot Dogs but I really liked the horror factor. When that thing ran out of the factory the first time I screamed.

I did not like the finale. I liked the stories within the finale more. I thought that first story about the doctor could have been its own episode. Imagine if they made a dark, serial-killer, American Psycho kind of thing? Oh well.

LASTLY: check out all of the easter eggs and connections you probably never noticed.
I find a comedic undertone in almost every episode
Closed Thread