Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are correct. What's crazy is this happened twice both resulting in non-rescinded suspension extensions for <Core>. ( they were appealed obviously but to no success )
I know I’m super casual now and don’t keep up with much of anything anymore, but common sense has to be taken into account. Am I being told that because I l have access to a ranger tracker in fear tagged tempest, I could log onto that character and cause a guild I have no affiliation with an extension on a future ban they will inevitably receive? Really?
Old 09-18-2018, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until you stop logging in, nothing will change...
Old 09-18-2018, 12:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know I’m super casual now and don’t keep up with much of anything anymore, but common sense has to be taken into account. Am I being told that because I l have access to a ranger tracker in fear tagged tempest, I could log onto that character and cause a guild I have no affiliation with an extension on a future ban they will inevitably receive? Really?
By the current standard being held on <Core>, Yes. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]....Still waiting for those updated pulling standards for non stall/kite since pulling a raid mob directly to your camp and tanking it to death is now an offence.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:02 PM
Aviak

So this most recent extension was so intense because there were 2 extensions prior to this and someone "needed to learn"... But the 2 extensions prior were caused by another guild blatantly trying to fuck over Core?

Makes sense.

I'm excited to see how many people get forum bans after this topic.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until you stop logging in, nothing will change...
If you are implying things will change after we stop logging on then this simply is not supported by the evidence.

Project1999 players have widely taken this approach to the red server "and still I see no changes".
Old 09-18-2018, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

If anything things have gotten worse since I stoped logging in.
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I used to find lengthy raid band hilarious. Now, I just find them devastating to a server with and already declining population.
Server population hasn't changed in more than a year. Still peeking at 1200 players every night. It's actually increased slightly compared to this time last year...

Red on the other hand is declining.
Planar Protector

Ouch ella way out of touch whats happened
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the current standard being held on <Core>, Yes. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]....Still waiting for those updated pulling standards for non stall/kite since pulling a raid mob directly to your camp and tanking it to death is now an offence.
I was just thinking about this, people so focused on the extensions when the initial ban seemed questionable (i admittedly don't know full details, but almost everyone involved claimed it was legit and straight forward pull / kill. With video and logs ). I would like to hear details on the kite / stall evidence from staff, who knows, maybe some shenanigans we don't know about.

Meanwhile statue trains and vulak trains going down on other guild engages, haven't seen anything as a result.

I can honestly understand other 2 extensions... don't give out account info, period. Shared accounts will get you in trouble eventually. IP trace may not tell the whole story and I'm sure there could be some way to always cry foul on it and try to use it to weasel out of a suspension.

The PoA thing just looks confusing given 2 contradicting statements in the rules section, i think mercy should be shown for that and clean up the wording. Spirit of the rules and all.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this most recent extension was so intense because there were 2 extensions prior to this and someone "needed to learn"... But the 2 extensions prior were caused by another guild blatantly trying to fuck over Core?

Makes sense.

I'm excited to see how many people get forum bans after this topic.
I don't think anyone in Core assumes that either non-guild member was trying to screw us over...even the Tempest member. In the Tempest members case, the toon they logged into wasn't even Core tagged the day they logged it in so they may not have been aware it would cause an issue.
Closed Thread