Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Banned

heres something you all need to know

every single vegetable you have ever eaten in your entire life has been genetically modified

every single seed for sale in the USA is genetically modified

there are ways to get seeds that are not modified but its difficult and expensive, heirloom companies are 99% Scams and get shut down frequently
Old 10-11-2018, 05:36 PM
Banned

THIS THREAD IS HEREBY CANCELED IN THE NAME OF MONSANTO

STOP RESISTING.

YOU WILL SUBMIT.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Banned

just crushed a massive salad ( enough for a family of 4 probably ) and a whole turkey breast

cant wait for tonights gains better bring the umbrella , storm is in god dam Georgia still squalling in southeast fla
Old 10-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Any of the experts have thoughts on milk? Curious whether consuming dairy matters at all
Old 10-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consuming lactose is for retards but it's a matter of hygiene not health
Care to elaborate? Also, my longevity will be orders of magnitude greater than yours, so keep that in mind
Old 10-12-2018, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird I quoted this post and it said you are Mead.

I'm glad somebody else gets it. Most people seem to think I'll be long-lived.

Anyway, catalysis of lactose is far from complete even people who are not lactose intolerant. That's (mostlyu)why it gives you gas and disgusting bowel movements. Bacteria feast on that stuff — it's sugar — and fuck and pooop out carbon dioxide inside of you.
Milk has never given me issues, but I guess I’d really have no basis for comparison. When I stopped drinking milk for a year or two, I replaced it with unsweetened almond milk. I seriously doubt that garbage was any better

I’m genuinely curious because without milk in my protein shakes I’m going to have to come up with more carbs and proteins
Old 10-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Milk has never given me issues, but I guess I’d really have no basis for comparison. When I stopped drinking milk for a year or two, I replaced it with unsweetened almond milk. I seriously doubt that garbage was any better

I’m genuinely curious because without milk in my protein shakes I’m going to have to come up with more carbs and proteins
Yeah i do unsweetened almond milk myself too.. Haven't had milk in a long time.. Milk makes my tummy unhappy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Rice milk is too thin, same as coconut milk. Soy milk is honestly my favorite tasting, but stay i away from soy for obvious reasons.. And 2 i've never tried, hemp and oat milk.. My vote would be to stay with the almond milk.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Banned

Regular milk has too much estrogen in it and will be very counter productive for males to drink at any age, organic milk is required and the only organic thing I buy.

( organic is bullshit )

Organic milk is harvested differently then regular milk and as a result is significantly lower in estrogen and will be MUCH less gassy, if I drink regular milk you don't want to be around me.

It does have sugar and lactose but unless you went 5 + years without drinking it you will be fine. And while milk in itself isn't super amazing its what you put in it, protein powder, cereal ETC

almond products should not be consumed, they literally ruined the west coast of the US and soy should never be consumed its the most horrible thing humans produce.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Banned

There are two three things wrong with milk:

1) It has sugar in it

2) the fat in it isn't always the best fat. Most milk is not grass-fed milk and is mostly saturated omega-6s. You get a better omega profile with grass milk.

3) some people don't process lactose well.

Milk doesn't really have that much sugar in it, and the fats are kind of the same story with most animal products.

So basically, if you can tolerate lactose, I'd keep it in. There is almost certainly something better to cut out if you are trying to grow muscles than milk. Milk is the reason vegetarian athletes tend to be a lot more common than vegan athletes.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are two three things wrong with milk:

1) It has sugar in it

2) the fat in it isn't always the best fat. Most milk is not grass-fed milk and is mostly saturated omega-6s. You get a better omega profile with grass milk.

3) some people don't process lactose well.

Milk doesn't really have that much sugar in it, and the fats are kind of the same story with most animal products.

So basically, if you can tolerate lactose, I'd keep it in. There is almost certainly something better to cut out if you are trying to grow muscles than milk. Milk is the reason vegetarian athletes tend to be a lot more common than vegan athletes.
hey guys

love your milk discussino

fun fact, milk is a mucuous product secreted from animals

and i love it!

if you are lactose intolerant and suffer skin problems drinking milk - it's really easy - just get your large intestine removed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i know a guy who can help

JD is basically ont he money here. if you want to drink milk and aren't lactose intolerant, do it, but make sure it's Organic - at least - to avoid all the cranked up estrogen and antibios - and preferably grass fed as the fats in grass fed dairy are extremely healthy (anti inflammatory) and promote long-term health

last thing to note... almond milks and other plant based milks are mixed with a bunch of bad stuff. major bad boy culprit is the ingredient carageenan. they use this as an emulsifier to maintain consistency between batches. it's bad for your guts. real bad. there's a bunch of other stuff too that they mix in. if you are worried about long term health and want nut milk (hehe cum), i suggest you make it yourself. soak the almonds or whatever in the water over night then blend it and strain through a cheese cloth. it's delicious. but if you can tolerate lactose, cow cum is betteR

ok bye!
Last edited by skarlorn; 10-12-2018 at 02:47 PM..
Closed Thread