Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I have laid out the logical case for this many times.
youve hard dodged every single time ive asked for evidence. including this time. its tiresome.

the point i made that got us here is that its stupid to be disdianful of mainstream media sources if youre going to immediately believe fringey right wing shit with even worse standards of evidence just because it reinforces your worldview. which is what you continue to do while taking a unearned victory lap here for some reason.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

When is Raev going to admit that the orange clown he props up as president is a pedophile/rapist?
Old 07-10-2019, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Rebecca, I was actually engaging you in a serious manner when I checked your post history and realized that you do nothing but snipe with one liners Wonkie style. I see no reason to waste my life writing out an essay for you to practice your rhetorical fallacy skills.

If I am misreading you and you are actually curious, then you will spend the 10 minutes of your life to google Mancur Olson and search for my forum posts on him. If my position is still not obvious and you can post a paragraph on his political philosophy, I will explain where he failed to take his ideas to their obvious conclusion.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Banned

Akshually, I'm 10 times as logic as you are.

do continue namedropping your favorite manga artist tho
Old 07-10-2019, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

someone else wanna ask him for evidence since im unworthy of a reasoned response for totally-not-a-complete-dodge reasons? thanks in advance
Old 07-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone else wanna ask him for evidence since im unworthy of a reasoned response for totally-not-a-complete-dodge reasons? thanks in advance
I promised to explain my position to you if you could write 3-4 coherent sentences on Mancur Olson's philosophy. A 4th grader could do this.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

and a 4th grader might actually be stupid enough to do homework for you in exchange for backing up your own arguments. this is embarrassing.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It was at these series of parties that I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

8. I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

9. I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when they finished the act
Old 07-10-2019, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

When treading upon the highest echelons you walk a treacherous path the width of a dagger.

"I did not have sex with that woman." Found DNA evidence.

I would love some evidence. If said evidence was provided, flay him alive. My question is, "Why now?" Why wait until he's halfway through his first term?

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

•the original suit, Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in California in April 2016
• Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York in June 2016
• the second Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York at the end of September 2016

People are bringing it up again because Epstein can't stop diddling children and now's a good time to take a closer look at those lawsuits against Trump because where there's smoke there's fire considering he's OPENLY ADMITTED TO/BOASTED ABOUT MOLESTING WOMEN.
Closed Thread