Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Kobold

Default Chardok 2.0

Is there a list of the "best" items that are coming in Chardok 2.0? Just curious what some good items that are coming are.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolic2442 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a list of the "best" items that are coming in Chardok 2.0? Just curious what some good items that are coming are.
This is assuming the patch will include everything the patch on live included I guess?

This patch has no ETA, could be in 10 years, and there's no guarantee it will include all the changes Live had patched in...

Monks get triple attack? I will believe that when I see it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

***and even if they do get triple attack, server gets wiped shortly after that patch is implemented right? Green p99, FTW.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Jeldorin, the monk stun 1hb, sk/nec earring, sks get skeleton form

Main things i can think of other than the quested items
Old 09-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

The new Chardok faction offers a quest series with the following two (very nice) rewards:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Regal_Band_of_Bathezid
http://wiki.project1999.com/Spirit_Wracked_Cord

Also here's the full list of everything still to come (which I'm pretty sure is the same thing as everything in Chardok 2.0, if you ignore Project M):

http://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Unreleased_Content

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-11-2017 at 11:45 AM..
Old 09-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is assuming the patch will include everything the patch on live included I guess?

This patch has no ETA, could be in 10 years, and there's no guarantee it will include all the changes Live had patched in...

Monks get triple attack? I will believe that when I see it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

***and even if they do get triple attack, server gets wiped shortly after that patch is implemented right? Green p99, FTW.
Pretty sure their plan is to keep blue and just roll green into blue at end of time line.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure their plan is to keep blue and just roll green into blue at end of time line.
This. Last I heard the green roll-over part hadn't been finalized, but the "we're not going to wipe Blue" part has been pretty clearly stated in the past.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A new server is both an exhilarating and daunting idea. The problem is pre-Kunark. Classic should really be Classic/Kunark released as one since pure classic drinks donkey urine. After playing on the TLP I honestly don't think I can take a pre-Kunark Norrath again.
that what happen when you whore youself so freely among every server offering a taste of classic :c i suggest you abstain from any further philandering with faux vanilla until the day you can offer you chaste heart to the ravaging of a true classic experience. just be patient and it will come ^^

my heart go out to you, brother tang :c
Old 09-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Halfling illusion mask for Rogues and Bards gets released I believe.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also here's the full list of everything still to come (which I'm pretty sure is the same thing as everything in Chardok 2.0, if you ignore Project M):

http://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Unreleased_Content
Shouldn't Argent Protector (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6991) be on the list of unreleased content? Pretty sure this is a drop off Overking Bathezid after the revamp... I never looted one from Overking myself, but I did personally get one in a trade for a Multiquest of a Pegasus Feather Cloak back on live, which I very VERY clearly remember happening just before Luclin went live. I remember this so specifically because I also was PL'd to 46 in order to actually do the multiquest, jumping my Ranger (main) from 32ish all the way to 46, and then Luclin coming out right afterwards, and me having no idea how to correctly play a level 46 (or 45...) Ranger for a little while. I remember attempting to fly to 60 with my new uber weapon in the newly-released Tenebrious Mountains fear-kiting Sonic Wolves, and just getting demolished by adds, time and time again. I think I lost count of how many times I lost level 46, it was pretty depressing lol.

My personal throwback story aside, there are various comments on the Allakhazam site in Nov 2001 about how they got it around then, and how awesome it was at the time compared to other droppable weapons.

I've never submitted something like this to Dev's... how do I officially say "Hey, this item is supposed to be in-game at X time"?

Or am I way off, because the P99 Dev's aren't even referencing the wiki, and correctly they'll get this added to the game regardless?
Last edited by Toomuch; 09-11-2017 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: left out part of my story!
Old 09-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

GL to anyone expecting to get a ring quest , and we thought scout spawn was bad
Closed Thread