Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

should snitches get stitches?
Old 11-22-2019, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is not necessary to try and create drama.
Agreed... delete Rants & Flames forum for the health of the community. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 11-22-2019, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hqdefault.jpg (36.7 KB, 365 views)
Old 11-22-2019, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry this is 2019, < Seal Team > has nothing but good things being written about them by our scribes in Erudin. Not a single bad encounter. DMO will not tolerate slander of any kind on a nice guild such as this. proof or stop being salty about whatever it is you are salty about. its super easy to snip yet you didn't.

- Brother Ramal
damn odus is thirsty , this happens every time
Old 11-22-2019, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asked Phatezz (leader of Seal Team) this today and he said no, you should message them and tell them to make sure they don't get caught. Refer to my previous post regarding cartoon sandwich toppings. My name is Herbstalk and I left Seal Team today because the leadership has no integrity. Cya in Norrath PALS!!!
Your such a cry baby
Old 11-22-2019, 12:04 PM
Kobold

Answer to OP: Yes, boxers should be reported and banned.

Why 3 pages?
Old 11-22-2019, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should snitches get stitches?
Yes
Old 11-22-2019, 12:12 PM
Aviak

Lol <Seal Team> doing dogshit things to piss in the face of the rest of the server. Wow, I never thought a guild that completed the classic raid mobs in under 3 weeks from release from having shitty shady players in their guild. I've had my run ins with them them some good, more bad...leadership not doing shit to help the situation....Yup, just another Aftermath / IB / TMO / BDA guild.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Seal Team absolutely has the server’s toxic playerbase in their ranks. They are clearly going to be the top guild, at least for awhile, so they will naturally have a higher proportion of neckbeards and douchebags in their roster who value pixel supremacy above everything else. That said, I’ve had some chill interactions with some of their people.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipVanFish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seal Team absolutely has the server’s toxic playerbase in their ranks. They are clearly going to be the top guild, at least for awhile, so they will naturally have a higher proportion of neckbeards and douchebags in their roster who value pixel supremacy above everything else. That said, I’ve had some chill interactions with some of their people.
The real question is, will the leadership just look the other way for these kinds of people because they need their level of neckbeardery to stay dominant, or if they will actually enforce a moral code to some degree.
Closed Thread