Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

You can log in your alt accounts to support you all you want. No one is buying that you had to train someone in an outdoor zone. you could have pulled to the left at an angle or right at an angle. You had tons of space. You were trying to be an asshole and train me off my camp, though. karma bit your noob necro ass in the ned.

if you want a good laugh check out clown shoes previous post, oh the irony:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

special rules everywhere
can only use certain movement spells to get "first to engage"
gm rotations

i left awhile ago (years) because i met maybe 2-3 gms and all were pretty corrupt
(pretty sure one got fired for training, the other im not sure, but clear favoritism bc of a guild tag. Unless it was fair that someone can come into your camp you been at for hours, train you, and then they get camp when gm gets there bc....not sure)

is the raid scene really this bad? for a server striving for a "competitive" feel, it seems you took all the competition out of it and it turns into who can run faster with sow to engage it first and if stuff goes wrong it turns into who the gm likes more?

dont mean to rant, and not trying to flame, as far as i can tell it seems everything ive said so far has at very least 1 forum speaking on it...

guess my question is, what gives? why such the coddling of the raid scene? what happened to competition?

was thinking about green, but between the population being bananas, camps on perma sock, and a coddled raid scene make it seem so less appealing

to each his own, but imo, this takes the very spirit out of the game, esp in terms of competition
Old 11-22-2019, 10:31 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can log in your alt accounts to support you all you want.
Calm down, Hitler... nobody speaks for me.

Just because you show your ass in public doesn’t mean everyone is going to kiss it.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

If you arent in zone, you aren't camping shit.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says who?
Old 11-22-2019, 11:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, it was totally elf lawyered out. 2 claimed spawns, everything FTE. He as losing the FTA race and decided plan b. Train me when knows I just completed a quad and had low mana.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

Who cares go outside
Old 11-22-2019, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares go outside
This did take place in an outdoor zone.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This did take place in an outdoor zone.
Trump Approves!
Old 11-22-2019, 11:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
elf lawyered out LOL

lost fte race? i killed them before you zoned back in/got to camp

if you think sitting where i been pulling is training you, i cant help this level of dumb

for that im sorry, the dellusions are too strong with this one
You tried to elf lawyer someone who left their camp for 3 mins to SoW a warrior begging for one at the zone line of the same zone; you got your wish. You lost the FTE races and then acted like a bitch by trying to train me when you realized how much you fucked up, and it ended up blowing up in your dumb necro noob face and you ate an exp death on top.

Talk about levels of dumb.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:49 PM
Sarnak

I'm going to also add that the previous night when Kantok was killing the same gate guards, I asked him if he knew if the other guards were camped or not . He said Shaquille was killing felp. i saw felp spawned but also his corpse on the ground. Kantok told me to just to steal his camp, cause he'd "do the same thing to me".
Closed Thread