Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My estimate is he could make around 200k during busy week, maybe even more. Where does all that money go? Is he sponsoring halfling terrorist units that will perform suicide attacks in Neriak?
oh dear god that would be so goddam cool.

Devs? Can it be put in game? Yeah, I know it's not classic, but you know what? It should have been.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your replies in this thread make you sound like a sociopath.
I was thinking this the entire time reading this thread.

Your attitude is toxic as its already been stated, and you don't even realize you're being an asshole and sound like a sociopath.^

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 07-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Kobold

HAHA , filthy bard, jeers is what u deserve!!! I have not seen rojas ever in game, but now that i know he exists , i hates him!! Bet on that
Old 07-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Large Rat

Default Re: A Bard's Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHA , filthy bard, jeers is what u deserve!!! I have not seen rojas ever in game, but now that i know he exists , i hates him!! Bet on that
EC and OT where you'd see him flapping his tongue

I wouldnt have minded so much of what he does, but if appropriate leveled people are trying to level normally, he should respect that and not be such a douche.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

This guy has consistently been called out by the marjority, yet is still in denial and believes its everyone else's fault.

Low hp kiters of the respective level, and everyone else exping the normal way should without a doubt have priority. Any PLers should be respectful of that. Nothing is wrong with bards kiting. For the most part it is accepted as part of the classic game but it is true bards like you, Rojas, leave a sour taste in people's mouths.

Truth be told about you Rojas, speaking from expierence in my own interactions with you, you do distrupt the whole zone. You have been advised of ways to distrupt the zone less but choose not follow.

You go out of your way to pull every single mob up. Thus tying up the mobs for a long time while you take 30-40mins to pull. Do smaller pulls, don't pull everything up, you will find 2 reasonable size pulls in the same space as one of your whole zone pulls is about the same, yet much less disruptive. Kill quicker = more mobs for everyone and not be selfish and tying everything down.

Many bards snare PL in OT. They aren't seen flying off the rails in ooc, people like them. Them same cannot be said for you

I hope this post goes to RNF. Think it's hilarious that this fella made his own flame post about well... Himself
Old 07-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

Just because they take 2mins to kill once AE snare kited, you sti tie them down while pulling so a kill would take you a minimum of 30 minutes
Old 07-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cs616 is Goodies, right? What's the name of your bard?
Nope, Gileren. I probably should have a sig of some sort.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Im out Dostarr...gonna distance myself from this train wreck you have created. Good luck with your business but I won't be providing escrow for this anymore. Not that I have yet anyways.

Giving bards a bad name with this bullshit.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Banned

Didn't read 13 pages of this, I play red so if someone has a problem with me AE kiting they can kill me. Or I them. Problem solved.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

A bard named Puller decided to pull the entirety of EC, including stealing the orc camps from groups camping there, and train all the mobs on the tunnel. Rojas did you buy another bard?
Closed Thread