Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 03:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo G13, instead of spouting retarded theories about how we killed him I'd focus more on actually getting up here. You know see the Spiroc Lord in the flesh and see how fun he is atm, instead of seeing cool pics of him via screenshots. I know everyone and their mom hates IB but it's seriously disappointing that you'd group us with the other guilds who'd petition their mom for being a bitch.

We came, We saw, We got our ass kicked, We kicked its ass.... end of story.
Bro I don't hate IB. I want to see people kill shit here and have fun. You're attacking the messenger.

You guys are getting a chip on your shoulder because you know you didn't kill him legit. Kill the guy legit. You can throw a tantrum, and doggypile the posts with IB members trying to justify shit, back scratching, it's all good. It doesn't change the fact you exploited chain petting to kill a boss. Like I said before, I don't have a horse in this race. If you kill the guy legit, much respect, but no new ground is really being broken here in the larger scheme of things, especially if you chain pet. Any asshole can recruit 20 mages and chain pet a boss here. It's not impressive.

Don't chain pet shit bro and act like your shit doesn't stink. Getting him to 80% without chain petting isn't killing the mob. Sky is gonna be here a LONG time before Kunark. Hell, Kunark could be 6 months to a year away given the track record of content being released on this server. Guilds are going to adapt and whatnot which is to be expected. Don't water down the integrity of the server by chain petting shit you can't kill legit and than swinging your dick around the boards talking shit. Kill the shit legit. encourage others to do the same. Try and promote a friendly environment of competition on the server where everyone has fun instead of acting like a bunch of elitist douchebags and chain petting a boss.

And for the last time. I don't hate IB. You got some decent players in your guild. You guys worked hard on the Spiroc Lord. Why the fuck would you want to water down that accomplishment by chain petting the motherfucker and than claiming victory. Kind of defeats the point of working together as a guild to kill shit legit if you're just gonna give up and chain pet the bastard.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got him down to about 10% left before pets took over, even then as a mage i only cast 2 pets for the whole fight. And he does 2k dps so, our ch chain was pro. Good luck coming close.
90% isn't 100%

Get him 100% legit
Old 08-17-2010, 03:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
90% isn't 100%

Get him 100% legit

Much respect
Old 08-17-2010, 03:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much respect
Word

Why would you guys chain pet the boss and then demand for him to be nerfed?

Kill him the way he is now without chain petting and you win the game.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:46 AM
Kobold

Much respect for telling everyone how you'd like to kill the spiroc lord.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:46 AM
Planar Protector

This thread is blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn up

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:48 AM
Fire Giant

much respect for having much respect
Old 08-17-2010, 03:53 AM
Fire Giant

I think the bottom line is Hard Raid boss should be Hard. Said raid boss should not be taken down using a exploitative tactic, but maybe using some tactics and.. teamwork?

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 08-17-2010, 03:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
much respect for having much respect
<3
Old 08-17-2010, 03:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

thumbs up lets do this
Closed Thread