Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-16-2022, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MAGA KING "FBI Stole my passports"

Dimocrat News Outlets "Trump claims FBI stole his passports"

FBI "About those stolen passports ... yea we did it"

When I was on probation the cops took my driver's license and held it even though my arrest had nothing to do with driving a vehicle.

It's probably some standard practice law thing. I guess.
Old 08-16-2022, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To convict Trump it requires that he acted "willfully" (18 USC 2071) or "knowingly" (18 USC 1519) or "intentionally" (18 USC 793).

If he thought he rightfully owned the records, he's off the hook. Yes, intent was intentionally written into these specific laws - go read it. Sorrynotsorry.

If his lawyers or lackies did it without his explicit direction, he's off the hook.

Orange man go free.

Nice try, scum.
I don't think intent matters to executive power, but I voted for Bush. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2022, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to see a Richard Nixon twitter account personally.
I would like to see Teddy Roosevelt's 💪

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-16-2022, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MAGA KING "FBI Stole my passports"

FBI "About those stolen passports ... yea we did it"

You do love your echo chamber lies.

Quote:
Jay Bratt, the counterintelligence chief of the DOJ's National Security Division, showed that the DOJ had already informed Trump’s lawyers that a "filter" team found two expired passports and an active diplomatic passport and said they returned them before Trump made his claim.
Man you really love those Christian FakeNews sites
Last edited by Botten; 08-16-2022 at 06:10 PM..
Old 08-16-2022, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I was on probation the cops took my driver's license and held it even though my arrest had nothing to do with driving a vehicle.

It's probably some standard practice law thing. I guess.
Don’t break the law. The best way to not deal with mistakes is to not make them
Old 08-16-2022, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do love your echo chamber lies.
nora1.jpg

https://nypost.com/2022/08/16/norah-...dards-sources/

Quote:
Norah O’Donnell’s ‘desperate’ Trump passport tweet not up to CBS reporting standards: sources

The FBI had returned the documents earlier in the afternoon, according to now-public correspondence between Trump’s camp and the DOJ.
lol owned
Old 08-16-2022, 07:59 PM
Banned

I love how people can never manage to articulate exactly why they hate trump so much. It's like when you were a kid and you thought pro wrestling was real, and you'd get SOOOOO mad at that dastardly ric flair! The audacity of that man arghghghgh! *shakes fist at sky*

Meanwhile, which of trump's actual *policies* was bad? Like every single relevant metric of american life was better, for literally all demographics while he was president. If you wanna say that was just a coincidence I could agree, maybe it was, but he certainly didn't make anything worse. The anger is always over some rude thing he said about grabbing pussies or mexico or some shit.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump’s claim that FBI “stole” his three passports turns out to be “nothing like what Trump said”
DOJ discovered the passports and returned them before Trump even made his claim to attack law enforcement

Yeah I am going to believe Jay Bratt, the counterintelligence chief of the DOJ's National Security Division.
Last edited by Botten; 08-16-2022 at 08:25 PM..
Old 08-16-2022, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how people can never manage to articulate exactly why they hate trump so much. It's like when you were a kid and you thought pro wrestling was real, and you'd get SOOOOO mad at that dastardly ric flair! The audacity of that man arghghghgh! *shakes fist at sky*

Meanwhile, which of trump's actual *policies* was bad? Like every single relevant metric of american life was better, for literally all demographics while he was president. If you wanna say that was just a coincidence I could agree, maybe it was, but he certainly didn't make anything worse. The anger is always over some rude thing he said about grabbing pussies or mexico or some shit.
Tromp had the most looting I can recall since the late 90s.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tromp had the most looting I can recall since the late 90s.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hmm it's funny you say that Im going to bring this up in the end times thread.
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-16-2022 at 08:28 PM..