Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-16-2022, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how people can never manage to articulate exactly why they hate trump so much. It's like when you were a kid and you thought pro wrestling was real, and you'd get SOOOOO mad at that dastardly ric flair! The audacity of that man arghghghgh! *shakes fist at sky*

Meanwhile, which of trump's actual *policies* was bad? Like every single relevant metric of american life was better, for literally all demographics while he was president. If you wanna say that was just a coincidence I could agree, maybe it was, but he certainly didn't make anything worse. The anger is always over some rude thing he said about grabbing pussies or mexico or some shit.
Baler… no one cares about your youth fantasies. Or your terrible Ben Shapiro analogies.

Meanwhile you rave how hundreds of thousands died going into a recession where Trump administration lost 16 Trillion was better for the American people.

You are a moron.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how people can never manage to articulate exactly why they hate trump so much. It's like when you were a kid and you thought pro wrestling was real, and you'd get SOOOOO mad at that dastardly ric flair! The audacity of that man arghghghgh! *shakes fist at sky*

Meanwhile, which of trump's actual *policies* was bad? Like every single relevant metric of american life was better, for literally all demographics while he was president. If you wanna say that was just a coincidence I could agree, maybe it was, but he certainly didn't make anything worse. The anger is always over some rude thing he said about grabbing pussies or mexico or some shit.
Trump’s only good policy was at the border

Everything else got us closer to bankruptcy and critical mass (obesity)
Old 08-16-2022, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

We need wholesale changes. Every one of you needs to be dragged, kicking and screaming if necessary, into physical fitness
Old 08-16-2022, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Salon tryin to do dmg control for Biden's gestapo

Sad Botten keeps failing so badly in this thread
Old 08-17-2022, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Salon tryin to do dmg control for Biden's gestapo

Sad Botten keeps failing so badly in this thread
Ha you didn’t even have an official verify from the government as I did in my linked article. God you are fail. You literally lap up anything from your Christian FakeNews feeds you.

MAGA is dying off faster than the Tea Party.

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out to kiss Desantis’s feet.
Old 08-17-2022, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha you didn’t even have an official verify from the government as I did in my linked article. God you are fail. You literally lap up anything from your Christian FakeNews feeds you.

MAGA is dying off faster than the Tea Party.

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out to kiss Desantis’s feet.
Bro you're so low IQ it's pure comedy

Here lemme help you. Need some crayons?

nora1.jpg

She tweeted this AFTER it was confirmed The FBI took the passports. Embarrassing.

You're getting lost in Groomer World chasing a Dim Propaganda narrative. This is not complicated dude. Grow a brain.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you're so low IQ it's pure comedy

Here lemme help you. Need some crayons?

Attachment 18443

She tweeted this AFTER it was confirmed The FBI took the passports. Embarrassing.

You're getting lost in Groomer World chasing a Dim Propaganda narrative. This is not complicated dude. Grow a brain.
They say the desperate freak out the best and you don't disappoint.

Elizondo: "NO I have a tweet from a reporter that later the agency stated they reported it wrong."

Botten: "I have a government official (Counterintelligence Chief of the DOJ) saying the passports were returned before Trump made his claim."

Elizondo scribbles with crayon "I AM REEEEEEEEEEE RIGHT"

RIP MAGA

Lets all celebrate with a song befitting to this thread from the MAGA JESTER himself!

Last edited by Botten; 08-17-2022 at 10:10 AM..
Old 08-17-2022, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Care to comment on how the passports were not on the list of looted items? So they returned items not on the list of things they took. I'll let you fill in the blanks on that implication.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Sad Botten just lashin out and throwin a temper tantrum

So sad
Old 08-17-2022, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Care to comment on how the passports were not on the list of looted items? So they returned items not on the list of things they took. I'll let you fill in the blanks on that implication.
You ever been arrested, dude?