Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Antifa are Fascists pretending to be Anti Fascists

Hope that helps
As can be seen by their tactics

Let’s assume all GOP are literal nazi’s, pedo’s, Satan-worshippers, etc, just the worst kind of people you can think of

If they choose to protest somewhere, it is still illegal to come attack them with sticks and umbrellas and bear mace and whatever ever weird makeshift weapons they bring to do so. They can be scum of the earth, still illegal to shut their protests down with violence and/or intimidation

When a political party shuts down opposing protests via violence and intimidation, I’ve heard has been done before historically with the Nazi brown shirts, which honestly I don’t know much about. But what I did read about was Russia’s Cossacks. These were citizens who would dress up like military, show up to any protest against the state, and just beat the living shit out of the protestors
Old 08-16-2022, 07:27 PM
Banned

antifa use the age-old anti-fascist technique of smashing people in the head with bike locks rather than even attempting any kind of dialogue (aka diplomacy)

"if you restrict abortion even remotely you will not be safe" -your friendly neighborhood anti-fascists!
Old 08-16-2022, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
antifa use the age-old anti-fascist technique of smashing people in the head with bike locks rather than even attempting any kind of dialogue (aka diplomacy)

"if you restrict abortion even remotely you will not be safe" -your friendly neighborhood anti-fascists!
And their justification is “they do it too, so we fight fire with fire” and/or “the end justifies the means”

This is a juvenile mindset, because basically it can only result in things getting out of control. The last time I encountered it was high school, when there was drama about my gf and her ex or my friends and their ex-gf’s. You would hear so-and-so keyed someone’s car, so now we need to. So and so wants to fight you. Me: Ok. My friend, later: They’re going to bring their friends, so you better bring me and your friends. Me: Ok. My friend: oh I just found out they’re bringing weapons, so we should bring whatever knives and bats we can get. My friend: I can get my gun. Me: So what, we are all just going to kill each other now? What the fuck are we talking about here?
Old 08-16-2022, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Making antifascism out to be the boogeyman of the American right is almost as retarded as having the Defund the FBI-types be the mouthpiece of your party.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Shame on MTP for not streaming tonight's primaries.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Trump-backed candidate jokingly mixes 'banana republic' with clothing store

Quote:
"A lot of people have likened the situation that’s going on right now is, you know, they say we’re in a Banana Republic. I think that’s an insult to Banana Republics across the country. I mean, at least the manager of Banana Republic, unlike our president, knows where he is and why he’s there and what he’s doing," Hines said.
GOP’s best and brightest. A Trump backed uneducated moron.
Old 08-16-2022, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GOP’s best and brightest. A Trump backed uneducated moron.
Attachment 18436
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 08-16-2022, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

BUH BYE!

Attachment 18438
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 08-16-2022, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Just seen this old but gold clip of Alex Jones at the BBC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2022, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BUH BYE!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turns out water is wet and the stove is indeed hot.
Closed Thread