Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-17-2022, 06:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes it's fun to be yelled at [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_56aBu-oI4

Yes, this seems fun.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine fighting Vulak for that long with that many people and not killing it. And this is supposed to be the most elite guild of the server?
Old 08-17-2022, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did not jump ship for loot, i jumped ship cause i wanted to tank the aow/statue giants.

And riot went like a year w/o a single one. I wanted the aow sooo bad

First day as app to vanq, i got to tank both statue and aow.

So ya there u go, ofc they made it a friggin /random after that, but anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We killed a number of statues and aow's during your time in Riot. Even right around the time you left. If we lost out on KT as we often did half the time we stayed in Kael and pulled statue. I'm also pretty sure if you mentioned something to leadership about leaving the guild because you really wanted to tank certain things they would've made an effort to appease your request. I'm sure you didn't do that though.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We killed a number of statues and aow's during your time in Riot. Even right around the time you left. If we lost out on KT as we often did half the time we stayed in Kael and pulled statue. I'm also pretty sure if you mentioned something to leadership about leaving the guild because you really wanted to tank certain things they would've made an effort to appease your request. I'm sure you didn't do that though.

*during a quake
Old 08-17-2022, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

A top geared warrior can do whatever they want.
Old 08-18-2022, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easily as many people dislike you as they do UCF, easily. There are just as many people who would cheer your departure if you left p99 as they would if he left. Don't kid yourself. Your fake naivety, your constant talk about how many amazing and expensive legacy items you have, and your general "know it all'ness" is just as annoying and cringe as UCF's blatant and in your face toxicity. Or to put it another way, no one likes you.
Really? Because when I departed before I don't remember anyone cheering. I don't really communicate with many people outside of my small-ish group of friends.

It's obvious you are from Riot, and it's always interesting how folks from Riot will call me a liar and provide zero proof whatsoever. I'm just a liar because you want to believe it. Even though it makes no sense.

You don't even know me, dude. We've never talked, we've never played together. I know this to be true because of your bizarre description of me. Since returning, I've found it interesting that several people base their entire argument for disliking me around things I've "accomplished." First of all, I put far less stock into this stuff than you guys do. And even funnier, what do you expect me to say so that I don't anger you? You say I "brag" about having Legacy items. Should I lie and pretend I don't have certain things? I remember one particularly humorous moment in VQ, we were doing Vaniki and someone asked what the least number of people required is. Most said 2-3 groups. I remarked it was easily duoed pre-buff and still doable since, just takes more coordination. I also mentioned I managed to solo him on Monk by pure serendipity (spawned in the empty spot near Zland, Slowstone landed, strings pet, etc. And much to my confusion, they got angry. It was a very bizarre scenario, I often felt like I had to lie in order to not offend someones fragile ego.

I'm not even sure I would WANT people like you liking me. RNF is rife with anon posters who aren't trolls, they just have severely misdirected anger and are genuinely afraid of their identity being revealed. People actually too afraid to reveal who they are, and spend a lot of time being angry at people who really have nothing to do with you.
Old 08-18-2022, 04:12 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammasamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) Cringe.
2) That poor keyboard.
Old 08-18-2022, 07:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammasamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least now I know to die immediately if rats agro on me. Tbh I thought for whatever reason it was my dragon and completely missed riot fte, it clicked in my head once I saw the ooc and tells asking what I was doing, too late by then though...but anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are they supposed to say good job when you screw up? I thought detox was fine to ask me what I was thinking cause that was a pretty bad mistake on my part.

Usually I don't get yelled at it's more of a disappointed you know better than that kind of response /nod.
Old 08-18-2022, 07:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I didn't leave in the right way at all and I do feel bad about it. I just wasn't sure how to go about it. Arcler did tell me if I wanted to go back to aftermath crew just to let him know, ofc I didn't which wasn't cool on my part.

I ended up being slightly intoxicated one night, and few old friends send messages and I went. I didn't even say anything or post anything to riot. I regret that but nothing I can do now. I told myself it is just a game and I shouldn't feel bad for wanting to try something different.

Was also curiosity, vanq had a bad boy rep, I wanted to see what all the hype was [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is what it is though, hopefully not too many riot hate me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-18-2022, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

I used to consider you an alli now I consider you an Allishya. I hope that clears everything up.