Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityKen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah. Played on Saryrn FOREVER. Ran with Rage Academy and Rage Ascending, then Isengard. My ex was a pretty high profile Bard named Sanbina, I forget her guild. Trippy to be doing it all again, eh?
I was the leader of Rage Academy for a month or so back in 2000. (51 druid named Hannah Heartilly). I think i passed it on to a halfling lol.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:14 AM
Skeleton

Was with ToN on Veeshan (moved with them to Saryrn when the transfer was offered) as a rogue named Gedafix from classic through ~ PoP (when I quit he was taken over by a friend who I think put him in HnE at least according to magelo?)
Old 12-04-2016, 03:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityKen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah. Played on Saryrn FOREVER. Ran with Rage Academy and Rage Ascending, then Isengard. My ex was a pretty high profile Bard named Sanbina, I forget her guild. Trippy to be doing it all again, eh?
It kinda is but i been to places i never was on live [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2016, 03:44 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendt2000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zelgaddis Here - I was also in Isengard and played with Utmost. Have a mage on P99 (Elilia) if you ever see me on.

Was also in HnE and ToN at points.
My plays tiems didnt mesh with hne but i was asked several times if i wanted to jin. They helped with some flags even though i was in twc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Trinity, you got any of those Isengard ball caps left? Maybe that was Jacoby

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Closed Thread